The Book Of Boba Fett

I found it slow and boring. So miss Mandolorian and the Child. How did someone spend 35 years swallowed and come out unscathed and ready to fight.

He was not swallowed for 35 years. He made it out very shortly after he went into the pit in Return of the Jedi. Those are flashback scenes that take place a few years prior to the main story, which only takes place about 5 years after Return of the Jedi (The Mandalorian is in the same timeframe). It really hasn't been that long at all.

I really enjoyed the second episode, while I am still frustrated there was no Mandalorian this fall, I am finding this series very enjoyable from a Star Wars fan perspective. I am picturing a pretty big fight coming with the Huts, so I think the focus on Boba's relationship with the Tusken Raiders may have given us a possible view of his ally's in the future. I appreciated the detail of understanding more about the Tusken Raiders as well, could have lived with out seeing the sand critter diving in to parts of his head.. but thought it was well done none the less. To be honest I enjoyed the flashback scene in this more then the non-flashback scenes.

Okay, who watched Episode two?

It's getting interesting, but still a little slow. The flashbacks aren't quite as interesting to me as the "current" stuff with the Mayor and the Hutt and all, though it may just be my love for Fennic (Ming Na Wen 😍) that makes me less interested when she's not around. I was hoping the Mayor might be a character we knew, but I did like seeing the Ethorian with a vocal translator. That was soemthign they created for The Clone Wars to minimize the need for subtitles. The Hutt on their litter was fun, but also, that Wookiee! He is just plain coooool! Apparently he's a character that was in some recent comics and he and Boba know each other from previous bounty hunting jobs. He is very "toyetic" in that he will be an absolutely boss Black Series action figure!

All that said, the flashback was pretty cool with the train interdiction. Now, I did not remember this so I lose some Star Wars Nerd Cred, but the location where Boba stole the speeder bikes was Tosche Station, and it is identical to how it appeared in a deleted scene from A New Hope, complete with the same charactes, a couple of friends of Luke and Biggs. Still there, I see. 🤣 Tha'ts digging deep for an Easter Egg, but I love it!
yeah, we did not at all remember those characters names, but checked the credits. Just thought, wow, they look like them. I thought it was cool to have them,
I don't read comics at all, but I'm going to try and read/watch some more recaps of them, just to be familiar.

I was able to see the second episode of The Book Of Boba Fett yesterday but had to stop towards the end because I had to rest after dinner but I finished the episode this morning and I found it way too long and it seems this show put the action towards the end and once again at the beginning it is really slow and I don't know why they made The Book Of Boba Fett like this. I have a feeling that The Book Of Boba Fett will not be as successful as The Mandalorian is. But I thnk if it were improved it would much better

I was able to see the second episode of The Book Of Boba Fett yesterday but had to stop towards the end because I had to rest after dinner but I finished the episode this morning and I found it way too long and it seems this show put the action towards the end and once again at the beginning it is really slow and I don't know why they made The Book Of Boba Fett like this. I have a feeling that The Book Of Boba Fett will not be as successful as The Mandalorian is. But I thnk if it were improved it would much better
I'm still trying to figure out how this show isn't basically Mandalorian Part 3. Seems nearly identical, for the most part. The world probably could have done without this series, or perhaps take it in an entirely new direction.

I'm still trying to figure out how this show isn't basically Mandalorian Part 3. Seems nearly identical, for the most part. The world probably could have done without this series, or perhaps take it in an entirely new direction.

It's not exactly self contained, but it's just a limited series where they can just live with it if it doesn't work out.

It's not exactly self contained, but it's just a limited series where they can just live with it if it doesn't work out.
A guy in the saje space suit walking around with the same girl from the other series, on the same desert planet.

A guy in the saje space suit walking around with the same girl from the other series, on the same desert planet.

I'm pretty sure The Mandalorian took place on several different planets and even a few space stations.

I'm watching it because I feel like I have to. I honestly could care less about this character. I hope it picks up. :crazy2: So slow!

Boba Fett reminds me of a samurai style story. The story is easy to follow and doesn`t really need too much Start Wars expertise to enjoy. Perfect show for a week night at home.

The Fett Man is at it again!

Episode 3 had fewer flashbacks, which I liked. It's honestly still a little slow, but getting more interesting. I like his cyberpunk biker gang! The Pikes are making a play, eh? I have my suspicions that they may have retaliated against the Tuskens and blamed it on the Nikto gang. We'll see. Black Krrsantan (the big Wookiee) sure is cool - he's already making it onto merch! And hey, we got Stephen Root and Danny Trejo, so I'm all for that!

The Fett Man is at it again!

Episode 3 had fewer flashbacks, which I liked. It's honestly still a little slow, but getting more interesting. I like his cyberpunk biker gang! The Pikes are making a play, eh? I have my suspicions that they may have retaliated against the Tuskens and blamed it on the Nikto gang. We'll see. Black Krrsantan (the big Wookiee) sure is cool - he's already making it onto merch! And hey, we got Stephen Root and Danny Trejo, so I'm all for that!

I'll have to watch it tonight after work....

I found it slow and boring. So miss Mandolorian and the Child. How did someone spend 35 years swallowed and come out unscathed and ready to fight.

He wasn’t in there for 35 years. Your aware that this takes place not long after return of the Jedi, right?

I think the show is great so far. It has a more complicated storyline but is still good.

At least today's episode was improved and well done so I think The Book Of Boba Fett is getting better. I thought the chase scene reminded me of The Fast And The Furious but with cycles but I thought it was cool that Boba Fett is going to be training a creature of his own so I think little by little it's improving. Also it was surprising to see Stephen Root on this episode because I liked him since Newsradio and Stephen's really funny

At least today's episode was improved and well done so I think The Book Of Boba Fett is getting better. I thought the chase scene reminded me of The Fast And The Furious but with cycles but I thought it was cool that Boba Fett is going to be training a creature of his own so I think little by little it's improving. Also it was surprising to see Stephen Root on this episode because I liked him since Newsradio and Stephen's really funny

I love Stephen Root and NewsRadio - one of my all-time favorite shows!

I love Stephen Root and NewsRadio - one of my all-time favorite shows!
I was giddy like a schoolgirl when i saw Stephen root there!! That guy is awesome at whatever he does!!

I think this is pretty cool show for the most part. I'm not too into all the Star Wars timelines and events but it was easy enough to follow and figure out who is who and when.

I was giddy like a schoolgirl when i saw Stephen root there!! That guy is awesome at whatever he does!!

I think this is pretty cool show for the most part. I'm not too into all the Star Wars timelines and events but it was easy enough to follow and figure out who is who and when.

I struggle with the timelines as well -I find myself pulling up a website that shows the entire timeline so I know where the heck I am...LOL. I have enough problems with my real-life timeline!

I struggle with the timelines as well -I find myself pulling up a website that shows the entire timeline so I know where the heck I am...LOL. I have enough problems with my real-life timeline!
I have a friend who basically IS a Star Wars timeline so when I watch the show, he pretty much anticipates my phone calls. LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter