The Beast is out at Disneyland

Disneyland 1951

Mouseketeer
With the release of the Beauty and the Beast 3D movie
Belle with the Beast (Prince Adam) can be found on the left side path to the Castle during the day.
They are out for 30 minutes at a time.

Belle will have on the Yellow Ball Gown

112aaacopy.jpg

Or, her Blue Dress with Apron.
561a2.jpg

This little girl was starstruck and speechless when Belle stopped to talk to her.
Bellwithkid.jpg

Is the Beast not typically out? Beauty and the Beast its my absolute favorite Disney movie! I hope they are both out for meet and greets this summer when we go (for the first time!)!

Is the Beast not typically out? Beauty and the Beast its my absolute favorite Disney movie! I hope they are both out for meet and greets this summer when we go (for the first time!)!

Ball Gown Belle with Beast:
Very Common in Parades.
Rare in Parks.

Blue Dress Belle with Beast.
Almost never seen.
Almost never out in Park

Ball Gown Belle alone.

Often out in Park.
Often at Ariels Meals in DCA
Often at Princess Fantasy Faire

Blue Dress Belle
Often at Character Breakfast.

Let's hope they continue after the movie ends in theaters.

Does anyone know how long they will be out for?? We`re going in March and my little girl would love to see them.

Ball Gown Belle with Beast:
Very Common in Parades.
Rare in Parks.

Blue Dress Belle with Beast.
Almost never seen.
Almost never out in Park

Ball Gown Belle alone.

Often out in Park.
Often at Ariels Meals in DCA
Often at Princess Fantasy Faire

Blue Dress Belle
Often at Character Breakfast.

Let's hope they continue after the movie ends in theaters.

Now I have to dig out all my photo albums of DL and WDW because I have a photo of me with Belle and the Beast (can't remember which dress she was wearing). They were just there, no line. And the beast did something funny like proposing or looking at my ring finger and then gave me a giant bear hug and wouldn't let go - Belle was reprimanding him. But we just got the one photo.

I've never seen either out and about and it's my favorite movie, so I'll be looking forward to seeing them this week!

We saw the Beast with Belle (blue dress) in France @ Epcot in 2010. I remember because my kids did NOT want to have a photo with Beast, just with Belle :) I hope we see them next week since my girls are older, and may not be as "scared". Y even said she'll have a photo with him "as long as he's not mean..."

I hope this lasts for awhile because beauty and the beast is my favorite movie ever! Tied with UP of course and I would love love love to meet them!

If you are not aware. Beauty and the Beast is back in theaters released in 3D. So seeing them out in the park is most likely related to that. So they may only be around as long as the movie is still playing on the big screen.

Hmmm I wonder if I can convince DH to go into the park before our drive home tomorrow. DD would love to get Beast's autograph.

I very much doubt you could get Beast's autograph - just as Sully does not sign.

Rarest of all is to see Beast without Belle - I know it's happened at least once in Disneyland.

I very much doubt you could get Beast's autograph - just as Sully does not sign.

Rarest of all is to see Beast without Belle - I know it's happened at least once in Disneyland.

Thanks for the heads up. DD would still love to see him.

If you are not aware. Beauty and the Beast is back in theaters released in 3D. So seeing them out in the park is most likely related to that. So they may only be around as long as the movie is still playing on the big screen.

I was thinking the same thing skiingfast! :goodvibes
I'm hoping to go see it with my girls next week. But I would love if it would stay out a little longer. My 9 year old loves Belle and Beast. If she could see them before she "grows" up that would be really magical for me! I wish I could run down to see them tomorrow! That's how excited she would be to see them!

oh man, that's awesome! I know they won't still be around together when we get there, but my daughter would LOVE to see the Beast!

My boys would like to see Beast too (but probably won't be hugging him:laughing:) I showed the pics to my two year old and asked him who they were...initially he said, "mmmmmm....Tigger?", but then decided it was" Beu-Beast"!

"Beu Beast!" I love it!
We've booked the show at the El Capitan for next Friday. Now I'll have to wonder whether Belle will be in the blue or yellow dress when she appears before the movie.

Considering Belle is my favorite princess of all time, and I love to think of myself as "Belle" and DBF as "Beast" (mostly due to his scruffy beard...), it might be worth a short trip to at least attempt to find them!! Does anyone know what time they're usually out and about?? :goodvibes

OMG That's so awesome!!! I so wish I could take DD there right now to meet them. We have never even seen Belle on our 3 trips to DL (15 days total) :( and she is her favorite :sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!