The Bahamian Rum Runners! May 18, 2012 - 5 Nights on the Magic!

Oh wow, thank you so much for finding these!! I am now even more excited (even though I didn't think that was possible!) than I was before, as well as the DH!!

pirate: :banana: :cheer2:

any dos and donts for fish extenders? DW and I figure we have some nice arts and crafts stuff to do with Zander to build up excitement before the cruise between making a fish extender and making magnets. i think im more excited than he is right now.

Hi everyone!! I am planning a SUPRISE cruise for my husband and 3 children. Let me introduce you. Hi...I'm Jennifer. Carl is my DH (I see there is another Carl and Jennifer as well on this thread), Austin DS(12), Katy DD(8),Jaycee DD (1 almost 2 at cruise time). My parents and my husbands mom and grandmother are going to join us if this works as planned :-) I'll make my long story short as not to bore you. In 2008 we was going to go on the Disney cruise. We payed for it and everything. 3 months before cruise time grandmother (going this time as well) began having heart trouble and was advised to not travel out of the states. So we cancelled til she got better. Then...suprise Jen...you're pregnant so there goes another year we can't go. Now...here we are. DH changed jobs and told me we weren't going to plan a vacation for next year til we saw how the winter treated him w/ his new job (heating and air guy). SURPRISE honey....I'm planning it w/ our whole family. Hope that works. It's not booked yet. working on the basics w/ the parents for now. Pretty sure in the next 2 weeks we will be booked and ready. I have soooo much stuff and a computer full of disney images for our door that i had for the last cruise. I'll share everything I have. Fingers crossed if I book this that it doesn't ruin Christmas morning when I give then their "surprise vacation".

how crazy do people get dressing up for pirate night?:mickeyjum

We just got off the dream. We went pretty "out there". 9 year old was a "Pirate Wench". DH and I wore Pittsburgh Pirate shirts (I wore Pirate Goofy ears). We both did temporary tattoos. It was lots of fun.

Good question. I was wondering that too.

We were just on the 8/2 Dream 5 night double-dip where a DISer won 6K. NICE!

I went to try to play on our "Emily" rain day and the line was out the door. So I went up to the Rainforest room and relaxed. It wasn't 6K but.... I felt warm and fuzzy after!

I found how to make the ticker to go after every post for the countdown to cruise time but where do I go to past the link so it saves for every post I make?

UPDATE: I figured it out. Thanks to all though ;)

Hi everyone!! I am planning a SUPRISE cruise for my husband and 3 children. Let me introduce you. Hi...I'm Jennifer. Carl is my DH (I see there is another Carl and Jennifer as well on this thread), Austin DS(12), Katy DD(8),Jaycee DD (1 almost 2 at cruise time). My parents and my husbands mom and grandmother are going to join us if this works as planned :-) I'll make my long story short as not to bore you. In 2008 we was going to go on the Disney cruise. We payed foxr it and everything. 3 months before cruise time grandmother (going this time as well) began having heart trouble and was advised to not travel out of the states. So we cancelled til she got better. Then...suprise Jen...you're pregnant so there goes another year we can't go. Now...here we are. DH changed jobs and told me we weren't going to plan a vacation for next year til we saw how the winter treated him w/ his new job (heating and air guy). SURPRISE honey....I'm planning it w/ our whole family. Hope that works. It's not booked yet. working on the basics w/ the parents for now. Pretty sure in the next 2 weeks we will be booked and ready. I have soooo much stuff and a computer full of disney images for our door that i had for the last cruise. I'll share everything I have. Fingers crossed if I book this that it doesn't ruin Christmas morning when I give then their "surprise vacation".
Another Carl and Jennifer!! This is going to get confusing!

We just got off the dream. We went pretty "out there". 9 year old was a "Pirate Wench". DH and I wore Pittsburgh Pirate shirts (I wore Pirate Goofy ears). We both did temporary tattoos. It was lots of fun.
My wife and I love halloween, actually go to Salem, mass every year for Halloween, so I have a full pirate costume. Leather tri corner hat and all. Just didn't want to look like a complete dork.

So I'm bored and I'm avoiding cleaning my house, so I decided to do a tally of us so far:

trinaweena
Trina
her b/f
b/f's family
occasion: 1st cruise!​

Prozac07
(k+j room 7066)
Kristin
hubby Jason
occasion: 1st cruise, 1st wedding anniversary!
Sue (Jason's mom)
Ed (Jason's dad)
Stacey (Jason's sis)
Carolyn (Jason's grandma)​

kymickeyfan717 (room 2068)
Kathy W
occasion: solo vacation!​

wifeofgrumpy
Tammy
hubby
DD Hunter (16 y.o.)​

lydibugmom
Becky
hubby
DD (4 y.o.)
occasion: 7th wedding anniversary!​

Taylorsdad
him
wife
DD (14)
mom- and dad-in-law
bro- and sis-in-law​

BabyBun
her
hubby
DD (16-17 y.o.)
occasion: DD's 17th birthday!​

ariel1025

Shannon
hubby Candido (a.k.a. Candi)
DS Candido (a.k.a. James/Cinco) (16 months)
Ken (Shannon's dad)
Mary (Shannon's mom)​
Just wanted to add us to the list
:sail::earsboy:
JC10282000 (Cabin# 6152)
Carl
DW Jennifer
DS Zander (3 1/2 yo)

I am planning a SUPRISE cruise for my husband and 3 children... Fingers crossed if I book this that it doesn't ruin Christmas morning when I give then their "surprise vacation".
We're surprising my in-laws (mom, dad, sis, grandma) with the cruise too! This is gonna be a very exciting Christmas... we'll have to compare notes and pics after the holiday!

Just wanted to add us to the list
:sail::earsboy:
JC10282000 (Cabin# 6152)
Carl
DW Jennifer
DS Zander (3 1/2 yo)
[/QUOTE]
I definitely will do. If anyone else wants to organize the FE list, feel free to jump in... this is my first cruise ever and have no clue what I'm doing! I was just bored that day when I put everyone together. :rolleyes: But I'll handle it if no one else wants to!

I thought that on the 5 nights there was just a semi-formal night. I eighter got that from the Disboards or the cruiseline video. I don't know for sure though:(

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter