The Bachelor...Nick Viall...4th Time's a Charm? No Spoilers

No comments from last night's show?? :magnify:
Lol, I don't post much on the Bachelor/Bachelorette threads~ (Maybe it's my denial that I'm still watching every season, even when I say I'm. Never. Watching. This. Again!! :joker:) .....

...sorta like a HORRIFIC CAR ACCIDENT, yet you cannot turn away.

Every recap I read online hates on Nick and I just don't get what makes him so annoying to people. Granted I only saw his BIP stint previously...

Every recap I read online hates on Nick and I just don't get what makes him so annoying to people. Granted I only saw his BIP stint previously...
....I don't get it either.....I formerly was a 'hater' too, when he was on Andi's season, but he's [in my estimation] been shown in a better light with each successive show...I sincerely hope he finds love.

Last edited:
We were in Waukesha, WI, Nick's hometown, for a swim meet this weekend. We drove through the downtown area from the high school (not Nick's) to home and we drove right past the park where he took Danielle. It was pretty funny when I said, "There's Nick's park!" ... my husband was unimpressed.

I see Nick as a "normal" guy, though I can't always understand what he's saying. In my mind, anyone expecting a bunch of people to fight for their affections should be worthy of that attention; and I don't see why Nick should be.

I sorta dozed through the last 30 minutes and missed a lot of Vanessa's hometown visit. I'm guessing it went well? And then I woke up enough to head to bed and saw Andi on there?

This has got to be the most BORING season ever.

And, Corrine would scare the crap out of me as a potential wife. Dropping thousands while "shopping" boggles the mind. No way, no how would that fly with me. Even if she HAD the $$, that is so out of step with my values.

I have watched every season and this is the most bored I have ever been! I'm surprised about that though because I thought Nick would bring some excitement even though he's not my favorite.

I have to say, Nick looked SO uncomfortable when Rachel brought him to church. He said he felt right at home but he looked like a deer in the headlights to me! I like Rachel and I'm glad they chose her to be the next Bachelorette.

Corrine is annoying and her father seemed to be just as drunk as she always is.

I like Raevin (sp?) and Vanessa.

I'll go out on a limb here. I like Corinne. I think she is funny and kinda sweet. I loved her date from the contrived $3000 outfit to the talk with her dad that seemed to last for hours. It cracked me up when Nick talked to the nanny first!

....apparently NOT Corinne's platinum "V spot". popcorn::

And I think he will send her home next.

I believe he is smart enough to know that her platinum is not worth having a wife that is a beloved fixture in such outrageously high end stores. Meaning uphill battle.

But it's her money to do what she wants with of course.

I'll go out on a limb here. I like Corinne. I think she is funny and kinda sweet. I loved her date from the contrived $3000 outfit to the talk with her dad that seemed to last for hours. It cracked me up when Nick talked to the nanny first!

I've said many of times that I see why she's still around. She seems very full of life.

I sorta dozed through the last 30 minutes and missed a lot of Vanessa's hometown visit. I'm guessing it went well? And then I woke up enough to head to bed and saw Andi on there?

It didn't go well in the end, for her.

She had two separate visits because her parents are divorced. Her mother's side, which included siblings and some friends, seemed concerned that they had not discussed a lot of important issues.

Short version on the other side ---

Her father shared with her that Nick has asked for each of final girls hand in marriage (well couldn't with Rachel). And appropriately gave Nick a hard time (translation --- honest and valid conversation with him). He seemed to say yes in the end. Which seemed strange to me. But then again that tradition seems strange to me, especially when they don't even know him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was going to say "it is Andi" last week. Only because of the hair of all things! Too ridiculous, but that girl has good hair! :rotfl2:

If you know, please don't spoil it for us!
Definitely do not know! I would hate to find out before it happens!!! I'm curious as to what people's gut is telling them.

Idk about my gut but I HOPE it is Raven... but I also have a weird feeling he might mess with us all and choose Corrine....

Definitely do not know! I would hate to find out before it happens!!! I'm curious as to what people's gut is telling them.

Idk about my gut but I HOPE it is Raven... but I also have a weird feeling he might mess with us all and choose Corrine....
I think it's Vanessa.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter