The Bachelor...Nick Viall...4th Time's a Charm? No Spoilers

BadgerGirl84

I used to have a tag...
I haven't seen a thread for the newest season of the Bachelor so I thought I'd start one.

I know past threads have sometimes had a discussion on whether spoilers should or shouldn't be posted and the general consensus is No Spoilers.

Did anyone watch this week?

I watched...mostly for the girls, not for him. I like to see who ends up on these shows and where they're from/what their jobs are (usually super made up). Corinne seems like she might be the "villain" of the season that other girls don't like, and my personal favorites are the girl from Canada wearing the black with white piping and the NICU nurse.

The girl with the shark outfit was hilarious, definitely something that my friends would do if they were on the show.

Don't believe Nick is there for the right reasons, at all.

With NIck as the bachelor, I was hoping it would be more, well, 'entertaining'.
But, last night, I don't think it really was!

I do think that Nick would like to convince himself that he is there for the right reasons.
But, he is another perpetual 12 year old. Peter Pan. That won't change!

The 'dolphin freak' girl who loves and should know everything about dolphins, but can't tell the difference between a dolphin and a shark, had me going... :confused3

And I did not get his choice for the First Impression Rose , at all.

They are definitely scripting and setting up Corrine to the be 'skank' and the bad-girl.
And, I think she is just so cute!!!!
Wondering if she is being scripted that way to throw everyone off?
I don't know if it comes off as real or genuine like Courtney, or Kaitlyn. Both of whom are clearly deserving of those labels!

The whole thing with Nick having slept with the one girl before shows, once again, how the franchise is really like a huge incestuous family.

But, with Nick, I will be watching!
I am hoping it gets much or entertaining as the season moves forward! popcorn::

Boring. Very boring. I can't wait till they weed through another 10 or so and things start to get interesting. 30 women? The vast majority of them are just fluff/filler/taking up space.

And, Nick is a class A example of "not here for the right reasons." As a three time loser on this show (franchise), instead of coming back for round 4, maybe he should try a different way of finding a wife? LOL.

Thanks for starting the thread! I haven't watched it yet, but will catch up in a few days, if I can stomach Nick. :crazy2:

I, too, am looking forward to Nick/production weeding out more of the girls. My early favorites are Vanessa the special-needs teacher with the beautiful black-and-white dress and Danielle the neonatal nurse with the whispery voice that reminds me of Whitney from Chris' season.

I felt sorry for Liz, who thought the fact that Nick didn't remember their one-night stand right away made her "mysterious," and Corinne is just NO. Edited that way or not, she gave the producers that material to work with, probably partly as an audition for Bachelor in Paradise.

No comment on Nick because I mainly tune in to see the trainwreck of women.

I watched :). I don't mind watching Nick as he represents quite a few guys in the real world, sadly ~ But I do think getting another shot on the show is kind of annoying. Prince Farming in the intro , man, that guy is still getting his 15 minutes lol. Like the others I like Vanessa and her dress, omg...stunning. Didn't she say that a friend entered her though? Come on...a contestant KNOWS they are going to be on or not...there is an audition process :rolleyes1. I liked the girl from Alaska who got a nano second of time, and Corrine, yeah, she's the target of this season. It's my fluff tv ~ but I DVR'd Celebrity Apprentice with Ahhhnooold as my back up lol

Nick has grown on me so I do like him after watching Bachelor in Paradise. Haven't jumped over to Reality Steve yet but as soon as it comes across to me that he's not trying to look for love I'll be checking it out. Ultimately I do think it's his last chance so why not give it to him. I thought the other guy in the running would not be very entertaining; Nick is more drama prone for tv.

Danielle the neonatal nurse is my favorite. Classy and beautiful, and she seemed like a real grown up. I also like the one who got the first impression rose.
The rest of the majority seem extra trashy! The foul language, the one who already slept with him and was kind of glad he didn't remember?!?

I also like the girl who got the 1st impression rose. I find the girl
From Arkansas endearing (she's from a town close to where DH grew up). And I think the girl who was born/grew up in Russia is very pretty - but I can't get past her accent.

I think Nick pegged Liz (and her intentions) pretty accurately.

My daughter and I were laughing at the implant thing. Seriously. How low can they go. This show is definitely a comedy. Watch it as if it is and you will laugh too. The women who go on this, well, I question their intelligence....they WILL make you look stupid.

Luke from Jojo's season was a contender for the Bachelor this season, before Nick ended up alone again on BIP and took this spot from Luke. So I keep thinking how much better I would have liked this season if it were Luke, which girls would have worked well for him, etc. Not a Nick fan at all, I don't even find him to be good looking!

I'm surprised Nick was drawn to Rachel enough for the First Impression rose. She definitely seems smart and normal but I didn't think she was all that attractive. That girl Liz who has a history with Nick was the most irritating to me. If she didn't want Nick when she had the chance before, why would she want him now? Clearly she was only there for her 15 minutes. Corinne is only 24 and she looks and acts it. I think she's too young for him and if she ends up with Nick, it will never work.

I love Dani she is so sweet she reminds me a lot of Tenley. I loved Raven comment about Nick past.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter