The Bachelor...Nick Viall...4th Time's a Charm? No Spoilers

Definitely do not know! I would hate to find out before it happens!!! I'm curious as to what people's gut is telling them.

Idk about my gut but I HOPE it is Raven... but I also have a weird feeling he might mess with us all and choose Corrine....
....srsly, if he picks HER, they deserve each other.
[....that relationship won't last]

Well, I will go out on a limb and say that if there is a proposal, one left standing, it's Corrine.
Nick is the perpetual 12 year old Peter Pan, and Corrine is the perpetual middle school girl.
They deserve each other.
Any of the other women are way to good for him.
RUN, Vanessa, Runnnn!!!!!

Having said that, do I see a successful relationship/marriage.
Not a chance!!!

I actually enjoyed the hometown dates, and think seeing the girls with their families gives them more depth and makes them seem a little more grounded. Loved seeing Raven with her family - they were a close knit, genuine group and reminded me of my own family! Even Corinne was more real, her family seemed nice enough and she seemed very comfortable. Vanessa's family was a little overwhelming, but I did think their concerns were valid. Not only does she seem to have a good life and job she loves, but she's the citizen of another country. And I've read enough articles about Nick to know that he's bound to stay in LA, because his after-Bachelor plan seems to be acting/modeling. Perhaps why he's on round 4 of the Bachelor. So if he chooses Vanessa, I think they'll have a lot working against them. She seems like she may even be tough to get along with at times. IMO, Raven would be the best choice for him but she might be too sweet and innocent.

I actually enjoyed the hometown dates, and think seeing the girls with their families gives them more depth and makes them seem a little more grounded.....Even Corinne was more real, her family seemed nice enough and she seemed very comfortable.....
....who, along with me, was not surprised that she lives in a luxury hi-rise apartment?

....who, along with me, was not surprised that she lives in a luxury hi-rise apartment?

haha I was wondering about that... was it luxury? I could tell it was a high rise with ocean views but nothing about it looked fancy or luxury from what I could see. With the way she was spending at the mall, I expected more I guess. Although I'm sure it's expensive anyway if it's oceanfront.

haha I was wondering about that... was it luxury? I could tell it was a high rise with ocean views but nothing about it looked fancy or luxury from what I could see. With the way she was spending at the mall, I expected more I guess. Although I'm sure it's expensive anyway if it's oceanfront.
....true dat.

[....I DID notice that it was very cluttered]

....and what about the nanny sitting at the dinner table with the family? WTH?

It didn't go well in the end, for her.

She had two separate visits because her parents are divorced. Her mother's side, which included siblings and some friends, seemed concerned that they had not discussed a lot of important issues.

Short version on the other side ---

Her father shared with her that Nick has asked for each of final girls hand in marriage (well couldn't with Rachel). And appropriately gave Nick a hard time (translation --- honest and valid conversation with him). He seemed to say yes in the end. Which seemed strange to me. But then again that tradition seems strange to me, especially when they don't even know him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was going to say "it is Andi" last week. Only because of the hair of all things! Too ridiculous, but that girl has good hair! :rotfl2:
Thank you!

I actually enjoyed the hometown dates, and think seeing the girls with their families gives them more depth and makes them seem a little more grounded. Loved seeing Raven with her family - they were a close knit, genuine group and reminded me of my own family! Even Corinne was more real, her family seemed nice enough and she seemed very comfortable. Vanessa's family was a little overwhelming, but I did think their concerns were valid. Not only does she seem to have a good life and job she loves, but she's the citizen of another country. And I've read enough articles about Nick to know that he's bound to stay in LA, because his after-Bachelor plan seems to be acting/modeling. Perhaps why he's on round 4 of the Bachelor. So if he chooses Vanessa, I think they'll have a lot working against them. She seems like she may even be tough to get along with at times. IMO, Raven would be the best choice for him but she might be too sweet and innocent.
She may look sweet and innocent but don't forget she beat up the girl that her boyfriend was cheating on her with.

Did anyone see Evil Chad (is that his name, you know who I'm talking about?) on ET this week? They were interviewing him about Bachelor In Paradise which he has apparently already signed up for. He and Corrine have been texting some.

She may look sweet and innocent but don't forget she beat up the girl that her boyfriend was cheating on her with.

LOL you're right, I forgot about that. Maybe Corinne is his best option then, but if she's texting Chad, then she can't be the pick! Unless they broke up already lol

Thank you!

Did anyone see Evil Chad (is that his name, you know who I'm talking about?) on ET this week? They were interviewing him about Bachelor In Paradise which he has apparently already signed up for. He and Corrine have been texting some.
Holy train wreck lol...Chad and Corrine~ will Maury Povich be there as well :crazy::rotfl2:actually they are both very similarly into themselves lol

I've gotta admit that I'm a couple weeks behind, but does anyone else think that the only reason he might be keeping Corrine around is that he thinks she'd be fun in bed? I just don't see anything between them except lust. I'd be really surprised if he keeps her until the end-I think it's all about the overnight date with her.

I've gotta admit that I'm a couple weeks behind, but does anyone else think that the only reason he might be keeping Corrine around is that he thinks she'd be fun in bed? I just don't see anything between them except lust. I'd be really surprised if he keeps her until the end-I think it's all about the overnight date with her.
I'm thinking the only reason he's kept Corrine around is because the Bachelor producers wanted to keep her around until Hometowns ... probably their idea to have the nanny there

Holy train wreck lol...Chad and Corrine~ will Maury Povich be there as well :crazy::rotfl2:actually they are both very similarly into themselves lol

hqdefault.jpg

I've gotta admit that I'm a couple weeks behind, but does anyone else think that the only reason he might be keeping Corrine around is that he thinks she'd be fun in bed?....
....he COULD have found out....:rolleyes1

She may look sweet and innocent but don't forget she beat up the girl that her boyfriend was cheating on her with...
....I think she had her NANNY do it for her....

Kirby said:
Did anyone see Evil Chad (is that his name, you know who I'm talking about?) on ET this week? ....
...oh, I remember him....he got kinda creepy....

I'm thinking the only reason he's kept Corrine around is because the Bachelor producers wanted to keep her around until Hometowns ... probably their idea to have the nanny there

Exactly what I've been thinking all season - she's still there because the producers want her to be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter