The Bachelor...Nick Viall...4th Time's a Charm? No Spoilers

Thank you!

She may look sweet and innocent but don't forget she beat up the girl that her boyfriend was cheating on her with.

Did anyone see Evil Chad (is that his name, you know who I'm talking about?) on ET this week? They were interviewing him about Bachelor In Paradise which he has apparently already signed up for. He and Corrine have been texting some.

I thought she beat up the boyfriend....using the girl's shoe. :P

Yup. Just double checked. Raven beat her now ex-boyfriend with a stiletto heal. Girl meant business.

....I'm guessing that she doesn't wear stilettos when revving up her ATV and frolicking in the swamp. popcorn::

I can tell how bored everyone is with this season with the lack of comments.

Andi's visit was so uncomfortable. Giving Nick advice on when to have sex in the Fantasy Suite.:scratchin

I wonder how long those poor girls had to stand out in the cold.

So it's down to Vanessa and Raven, we all know Rachel is out. So, did Raven sleep with him or not? I fell asleep.

I saw this morning that Nick is going to be on DWTS and paired with Peta (I think).

Yes, Nick remains on the ABC payroll... Firmly bellied up to the trough!!! Hahahaha!!!

Like I had posted, "Run, Vanessa, RUNNNN!!!!"
She is an amazing, top 10, woman.
She needs to find a way to recognize her worth.

Even Corrine is over 'sucking up' to get man!!!!
You GO girl!!!!

Fact is, ANY of the woman would be FAR to good for man-boy Nick.

And about Raven, and that incident. It is not like she planned a vendetta or tried to murder somebody.
Southern girls sometimes have some real spunk.
She walked in on them!!!!
Girl fight!!!!
That doesn't even make me raise an eye-brow.

Raven def. has a propensity for opening her mouth to reveal TOO MUCH INFORMATION!!!
Can't forget her description of just how much see saw of the other-girl when she walked in on them!!! :scared:
Hahahaha!!!

Okay.... Just to mention this... I was the one who posted that I didn't think Corinne was a true 'villian' or skank. But it was fun to watch her as she was cast in that role.
I actually became a bit of a Corinne fan!!!

Anyhow, this is just too good....
Her own reality TV show?
She mentioned her loyalty (obligations) to ABC. But only some of the other B-rated cable channels produce shows like Housewifes, Teenage and Pregnant, etc...

I have to admit, this kind of made me smile.
Especially after I had just posted 'You go girl!!!"

http://www.sheknows.com/entertainment/articles/1132338/the-bachelor-corinne-olympios-reality-show

Last edited:
Okay.... Just to mention this... I was the one who posted that I didn't think Corinne was a true 'villian' or skank. But it was fun to watch here as she was cast in that role.
I actually became a bit of a Corinne fan!!!

Anyhow, this is just too good....
Her own reality TV show?
She mentioned her loyalty (obligations) to ABC. But only some of the other B-rated cable channels produce shows like Housewifes, Teenage and Pregnant, etc...

I have to admit, this kind of make me smile.
Especially after I had just posted 'You go girl!!!"

http://www.sheknows.com/entertainment/articles/1132338/the-bachelor-corinne-olympios-reality-show
LOL! Lifestyles of the Rich and Platinum V ;). I liked Corinne too.

Did anyone else think that Corinne's fake breakdown (and forced crying) at the rose ceremony was pure evidence that she was a plant with a role to play?

I keep thinking WHY would ABC cast Nick as the bachelor? I feel like I know several young, single, attractive, intelligent, interesting young men that would be so much better as the bachelor. (Largely through my kids and my church). I keep hearing that the lead has to do what the producers say so I suppose TPTB prefer to choose a lead that they have worked with before.

Remember years ago when they used to bring in totally new leads that we had not seen before? They haven't done that in a long time. They just keep recycling/reusing.

Corinne reminds me of the contestant several years ago who seemed so money-hungry. If I remember, she used to walk around with a tiara on her head. Was her name Erica? Was she from Houston? Don't know why I think that. Anyone remember her? I agree with everyone else here-I just can't imagine Nick settling down with anyone!

I can tell how bored everyone is with this season with the lack of comments.

Andi's visit was so uncomfortable. Giving Nick advice on when to have sex in the Fantasy Suite.:scratchin

I wonder how long those poor girls had to stand out in the cold.

So it's down to Vanessa and Raven, we all know Rachel is out. So, did Raven sleep with him or not? I fell asleep.

I saw this morning that Nick is going to be on DWTS and paired with Peta (I think).

We won't know until the next episode. It ended before the "night" was over. Rumor has it the answer will be clear as to whether she remains an "O" virgin. :P

So it's down to Vanessa and Raven, we all know Rachel is out.
I don't think we know for sure that Rachel is out next, she could be in the final two. This season has been so odd nothing would surprise me. I think it would be great if he chose Rachel in the end and she turned him down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter