The Bachelor...Nick Viall...4th Time's a Charm? No Spoilers

Looks like Nick and Vanessa are done....... I think a lot of people saw this one coming.
People.com

RIP

He needs to go home to Wisconsin and find himself a nice midwestern girl for real. I hope he finds love

He should but, we will probably see him on Bachelor In Paradise next summer. :confused3
He was on Paradise last summer. His parents were interviewed and they said Nic is taking acting lessons and wants to remain out in California.

He was on Paradise last summer. His parents were interviewed and they said Nic is taking acting lessons and wants to remain out in California.

Yes, I watched he was very awkward on that show. Guess I'm not surprised about him wanting to be an actor at all.

Honestly, while everybody is different, I am a girl from Montreal, like Vanessa. In my opinion, Montreal's mentality is the opposite of L.A.'s mentality. Not that there is anything wrong with L.A. ... Just very very different.

And I have a feeling that Nick is embracing L.A. 100%.

Yes, I watched he was very awkward on that show. Guess I'm not surprised about him wanting to be an actor at all.
He has like 11 brother and sisters. His family lives in the suburbs in Milwaukee, but I think he has a blended family. One of the tv stations in Milwaukee bugs them every once in awhile for updates on Nik.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter