The All New Pop Century FAR OUT FAQ Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all the info. I have two questions. If I make a call using a 800 number will I be charged any fee? Also, can I directly hook up a game system to the T.V. in the room or will I need an adapter? Thanks!! We'll be there opening day!!!

Thanks Tyler for all of your hard work :tongue: I can't wait untill our trip in July ::yes:: Keep up all of your great work, you are truly appreciated ::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes::

Thank-you Tyler for the plethora of information! I'll be asking for you on Jan 27th to say "HELLO"!
Thank-you Janet for the pics!!

Daisy:sunny:

Tyler, as always you are to be comended on your work here!! Everytime I read your posts I get more and more excited about our upcoming trip!! I honestly think that because of your great posts you have brought a magnitude of business to the Pop Century. Thanks for the trip report too, it was great!! Well, I can't wait to see you in Feb., if I can wait that long~~ Keep posting those great tips and any info that you can find. All those who will be there next week....be sure to let the rest of know about your trips as soon as you return!!!

Cya There!!!

:wave2:

Great thread you did a great Job.;) Thank you VERY much for ALL the info, and I believe ALL my questions have been answered.......I think:o :wave2:

Originally posted by Maachah
Thanks for all the info. I have two questions. If I make a call using a 800 number will I be charged any fee? Also, can I directly hook up a game system to the T.V. in the room or will I need an adapter? Thanks!! We'll be there opening day!!!

All local calls, calling card calls, and 800 numbers will be charged a $0.75 connect fee. All long distance calls will be charged at the full daytime operator assist rate + 55% surcharge. (In other words, USE A CALLING CARD!! lol)

As for the TVs, they have FRONT side RCA audio and video inputs, so that you may connect a VCR, DVD player, camcorder, or game system.

Thanks, Tyler - this is an awesome thread!! 10 y/o DD Tori and I are counting the days to January 24th!! To all you DISers who will be meeting Tyler in December, don't forget to post when you get back home -- and w/pics of the man himself!! ;)

As always, Tyler, wonderful job!

Best of luck on your opening day!!!

Can't wait to see fellow Dis'ers pictures from their stays!!!

:goodvibes

Tyler,
I have two questions. Will the construction noise from the Legendary Years section be a problem if you have a room facing the lake? And more importantly, are there any sugar free deserts at the food court?
See ya in January.

Does anyone know where I can find a WDW map that includes POP Century? Since we will be driving, I like to have a map of the whole property, but can't find one new enough that it contains POP Century. I'm sure there is one somewhere.

Mike:::MickeyMo

I am not sure how long it is until your trip, but I just got the WDW Planning Video (I get one every year) and there is a map of the whole property in it. Pop Century is beside of Carribean Beach. Although it looks very close, you can't walk over there from Pop Century. It took about two weeks to get the planning video. Another thought, if you are a member of AAA, you could probably stop by their office and pick up a WDW brochure and it should be in there too. Just a thought...

Cya There!!

:wave2:

I tried PM'ing you Chip n Dale but it said your user box is full. All I need to know is what time will I be able to check in on the 14th?

Thanks for all your hard work Tyler.

I'll be there on January 11th!

I have one question: are the king size beds only available in the handicap rooms?

When I called and made my reservations, she said it was a room with two double beds.

Can I call back and request a king size bed?

Thanks and look forward to seeing you!

Originally posted by DisneyCP2002
I tried PM'ing you Chip n Dale but it said your user box is full. All I need to know is what time will I be able to check in on the 14th?

LOL, so is yours! It should be in the FAQ, but from what I hear, we open at 7am.

Originally posted by msgoofy
Thanks for all your hard work Tyler.

I'll be there on January 11th!

I have one question: are the king size beds only available in the handicap rooms?

When I called and made my reservations, she said it was a room with two double beds.

Can I call back and request a king size bed?

This is the room mix:
King Bed Accessible 63
King Bed Typical 81
Dbl/Dbl Bed Accessible 115
Dbl/Dbl Bed Typical 2621

This means that there are 81 standard rooms with king beds.

We will be there in 9 days so we don't have time to wait for one in the mail. Does anyone know of an on-line map?

Help! Tyler?

Thank you! Hopefully I will run across you during my stay, you've been very helpful! I'm very much looking forward to my stay at Pop Century that's for sure :)

Tyler - thanks so much for all your work!
When you have a second - what is "POP TV"? Could it be a channel just for PC?

Thanks
See you Sunday!

fran

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter