The ABCs of An EPIC Girls' Trip! May, 2019-Q is for: Quietly Sending this Trip Report off Into an Internet Sunset (8/25)

Kinda stunned right now. But! You’ll have to wait until the report. Sorry. Everyone loves a good cliff hangar. ;)

This is super cool! I can't wait to hear more about this and how it happened and when they told you...what a great surprise! Like this trip wasn't epic enough to begin with!!

Lookslike you got the group back together shortly after I left.

I see...

okay, Doc's gone, we can do our picture now.

:rotfl2:
LOL! That was around 6:30. You hadn’t left a while before that! BTW, the pretzel bread with ham and cheese was the best thing I had from kiosks. ;)

Last edited:
Not sure if I've commented yet, but joining in! Hope you had an amazing trip and I can't wait to hear all about it! Especially your pixie dust!

Whatever it may be (I either missed it or it's a facebook message- which I'm not on) I hope all will be well for your daughter.
Sending you a Happy Birthday!
Can't wait to hear the details and see some of your amazing photos from your latest trip!

Whatever it may be (I either missed it or it's a facebook message- which I'm not on) I hope all will be well for your daughter.
Sending you a Happy Birthday!
Can't wait to hear the details and see some of your amazing photos from your latest trip!
I'm not on facecrook either. Glad I'm not the only one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter