The ABCs of An EPIC Girls' Trip! May, 2019-Q is for: Quietly Sending this Trip Report off Into an Internet Sunset (8/25)

T is for: TODAY'S THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Know what time it is?

AWESOME O'CLOCK!!

I'm up, my makeup's on, my little pre-made wrap is packed along with all the other travel necessities (yes, including underwear), and I'm sipping my coffee because I'm starting this trip out with a colossal headache. I know it seems ironic that while that headache is likely due to sleep deprivation, it is equally likely it is due to the fact that I wasn't able to find 5 minutes yesterday at work to have any coffee. Life as an addict really sucks sometimes.

Anyway, I'm sporting my new traveling kicks (yes, I'll take a PDX carpet selfie- that's what we do here in Oregon) my fresh mani-pedi, and some really impressive bags under my eyes. Doesn't matter. Those eyes have the I'm-going-to-Disney-shine in them and it's hard to believe that in not too many more hours I'll be walking through the gates of my Happy Place again for a spin with the Phoenecians. Someone has to thank them.

For those of you of who have TRs that I'm horrifically delinquent on replying to, please forgive me a million times over. I've got a lot of not-so-pleasant things on my plate right now, and my computer time has been pretty limited. If you could, please be thinking of my youngest who could use a few extra good thoughts/prayers/etc... I really need this vacation to say the least.

With that.... My good camera is at the ready and my trusty TR laminated flipcard book is full of empty pages to be filled with more Disney stories to share. If you follow me on FB, I may likely put a few "sneak peak" photos up. Hope you all have a fantastic couple of weeks and I'll catch you on the other side!

Yours,

Steppe

Here's what Vacation Face looks like:

59498496_2455413361137586_6520494910699732992_n.jpg

Last edited:
For those of you of who have TRs that I'm horrifically delinquent on replying to, please forgive me a million times over. I've got a lot of not-so-pleasant things on my plate right now, and my computer time has been pretty limited. If you could, please be thinking of my youngest who could use a few extra good thoughts/prayers/etc... I really need this vacation to say the least.
Definitely thinking of your sweet girl and sending thoughts and prayers her way. Hang in there, as you know being a mama of teens/young adults is not an easy job. Enjoy your time away, you deserve it!

With that.... My good camera is at the ready and my trusty TR laminated flipcard book is full of empty pages to be filled with more Disney stories to share. If you follow me on FB, I may likely put a few "sneak peak" photos up. Hope you all have a fantastic couple of weeks and I'll catch you on the other side!
Looking forward to the pictures!

Have a wonderful time! Hopefully you get to forget about the family issues - and hopefully they will be gone soon! Thinking of your youngest!

And then there was that time we went to Disney and forgot an entire suitcase for one of the kids.... :rolleyes2

That is awesome lol. I guess you had to do some shopping on that trip lol

Does anyone else makes lists of the kiosks/foods they want to try at the Festivals? Here are my top picks for this year's Flower and Garden:

You HAVE to do this, or else you get full before you even get near the places you had wanted to try...well at least that always happens to me if I try without a list.

Here's what Vacation Face looks like:

I don't see any bags at all!!

Ummmmm,

A teensy bit of pixie dust just happened.

Kinda stunned right now. Bit! You’ll have to wait until the report. Sorry. Everyone loves a good cliff hangar. ;)

Actually cliffhangers are just tantalizing little glimpses.......I need the full picture! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter