The ABCs of An EPIC Girls' Trip! May, 2019-Q is for: Quietly Sending this Trip Report off Into an Internet Sunset (8/25)

Have a great trip! Looking forward to updates!
Thank you so much!! I had such an EPIC time and loved all the time I spent with the ladies. I do have some pretty fun stories and photos to share and will try to get the first chapter up very soon!

I can see it now. Steppe decides that this description in fact describes her entire trip and cannot be improved upon, and skips actually writing the TR...
:rotfl2::rotfl::lmao:

You know me very well!

Then again, it usually takes me about a year to finish ever TR I write ever, so... :lmao:

This is super cool! I can't wait to hear more about this and how it happened and when they told you...what a great surprise! Like this trip wasn't epic enough to begin with!!
It was certainly an EPIC cherry on top of an already pretty sweet cake. Still deciding on which chapter to start with....

Hey, Liesa! Welcome home! It was so great to meet you, and sending a little extra prayers for your youngest :hug:
It was such a wonderful time with you too, my amazing roomie! I loved our time spent together on that first night and at AK! :hug:

Not sure if I've commented yet, but joining in! Hope you had an amazing trip and I can't wait to hear all about it! Especially your pixie dust!
Hi Cloe!! Super awesome you are here and :welcome::welcome::welcome:

I am slowly unpacking and getting my ducks in a row to start sharing all the wonderful details!

Whatever it may be (I either missed it or it's a facebook message- which I'm not on) I hope all will be well for your daughter.
Sending you a Happy Birthday!
Can't wait to hear the details and see some of your amazing photos from your latest trip!
Well HI there!! I was thinking about you just the other day again as I walked by the place we sat and had our little Meet a few years back by Test Track. :) :hug:

I haven't really shared details as I want to be sensitive to her, but any extra prayers you can muster up would be fantastic. My birthday was so far beyond amazing... Just so many wonderful surprises and gifts and happinesses.

I'll keep trying today get myself unpacked and organized so I can start sharing all of the details of this EPIC trip.

I'm caught back up again! Looking forward to the trip reporting to hear all about what you ladies were up to!
Hi Meghan!! Loads of stories and photos coming your way, as soon as I get myself unburied from the chore of unpacking and getting organized. There were certainly LOTS of things that went on during this trip, so stay tuned!

So happy to have been able to hang with you during this trip, it was so fun!! I really enjoyed your company and the series of chunky dumps along the way:rotfl:
What a wonderful new friend I have in you Caroline. I loved every minute we got together and hope that someday we can spend a bit more making new memories. I think we certainly know how to have fun together!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter