That's the Second Biggest Double Stroller I've Ever Seen- A Dec 2010 TR

Giving you the extra bucket was very sweet of the other customer. That's one of the things I love about Disney. You always sort of expect CMs to be friendly and nice, but it makes the world extra special when it's another park guest who spreads a little happiness to you. :cutie:

I laughed so hard at Carter taking the hot dog out of the bun and putting it in your DH's plate. I think he'd prefer to have his dog in a corn dog nugget. :laughing: But at least he enjoyed the bun....

Can't wait to hear how Dinoland went!

Kate, I have to say it. I think you are just as adorable as your boys. Yes, I know about your problems with people thinking you are young (please recall that I have the same problem!), but you really are so cute! Please don't think I'm creepy! :rotfl:

I will have to give animal kingdom a fair shot this year. It is SOOOOO hot in that park in June, that I think we get in, do our few must dos and get out. I will have to venture to the bone yard this year. And is restuantasaurus the only restaurant with the buckets? Or do other counter service places give them? This is great info to have!

That picture of Landon is so cute. It is like. This is my bucket and I'm going to eat it. Because it is mine. I love it!
We are making a point to eat there this next trip.

I will have to give animal kingdom a fair shot this year. It is SOOOOO hot in that park in June, that I think we get in, do our few must dos and get out. I will have to venture to the bone yard this year. And is restuantasaurus the only restaurant with the buckets? Or do other counter service places give them? This is great info to have!

We go the same time and AK really is very hot in June. We had a hard time last trip. In fact there was one point that I was really worried about my one year old. BUT I love that park. I was there within 1 year of its opening and I just love it. We have learned to skip some of the trails and last time we skipped the boneyard completely. I really hope we can get to it this time.
slight pause for C stealing the mouse....

Gotta love pixie dust from other vacationeers. How sweet to give you the bucket so both boys would have one. :goodvibes

Well you just destroyed my theory that all kids love hot dogs. :lmao: I'm sure he'll come around one of these days. I guess trial and error is the only way to learn.

That was very nice of them to give you an extra bucket. Probably made life a little easier when it came time to play.

Awwww, that's so nice of the others to notice and give you their extra. Glad you could use it!!

You know, I don't think I've ever done BTMRR at night! It sounds like it would be more fun that way!

BTMRR at night is great! My mom, sister, and I had a girls only night at MK when we went back in 2008...and rode BTMRR during Wishes...no line...and really fun!!

Kate, lmao! LOVE the artist rendition of your meet-n-greet with Tiana and her Prince. :)

I'm so enjoying your TR. :)

Kate, I have to say it. I think you are just as adorable as your boys. Yes, I know about your problems with people thinking you are young (please recall that I have the same problem!), but you really are so cute! Please don't think I'm creepy! :rotfl:

Haven't finished reading everyone's posts so I'm not sure if someone answered you or not but there are other counter services that give the buckets. I know for sure that Old Port Royale (counter service in Caribbean Beach) gives them in at least one of their stations. I have also heard that Beach Club Resort counter service gives them as well but I could be wrong on that one.

Wow, how nice of that guy to give you an extra bucket! :banana: I'm sure they had a lot of fun digging with their new toys!

ALL caught up:banana:

Were you there the same day as us? That would be cool! I think a Polynesian breakfast and a GF tour is just the thing before MVMCP. We didn't even notice the line for a photopass pic. :rotfl:

We didn't buy any gingerbread cookies either. I think there was a long line for that, too. Plus, we knew there would be free cookies later. :cool1:
:

We went to MVMCP on Sunday 12/12. We never did get to see the parade though.:sad2: We missed the first one and when we were getting ready to see the other one DS2 was all wet and I had not packed a change of clothes so we left. It was just too cold to keep him like that.

I should say i can't believe that women stealing your spot but that also happend to me at AK at one of the quick services before. Dh had gone to get the food and I was getting something out of the stroller and this lady came and sat right on the bench next to DD. I told her we are sitting there. Couldn't she see all our stuff on the bench plus my stroller.:confused3 And the worse part was the bench next to us was empty.

I can't remember how I stumbled upon your TR...did you post on mine? Did someone pimp you out? Perhaps I saw you over on Liesa's? Regardless, I'm glad I found you! I've been enjoying your report and just got all caught up finally. :thumbsup2

Your boys are adorable and you are super Mom for having 2 so close together. :worship: :hug:

Giving you the extra bucket was very sweet of the other customer. That's one of the things I love about Disney. You always sort of expect CMs to be friendly and nice, but it makes the world extra special when it's another park guest who spreads a little happiness to you. :cutie:

I laughed so hard at Carter taking the hot dog out of the bun and putting it in your DH's plate. I think he'd prefer to have his dog in a corn dog nugget. :laughing: But at least he enjoyed the bun....

Can't wait to hear how Dinoland went!

It was so sweet of them to give us the bucket. They made Landon a very happy little boy. You do meet a lot of really nice people at Disney. :)

Carter definitely would have preferred more corn dog nuggets. :laughing: I wish I knew what he was thinking when he did that. He can be pretty cute sometimes. :goodvibes

Thank you, the boys do get their good looks from me. :rotfl:

We hardly ever go to Disney in June or July, but I can imagine Animal Kingdom would get awfully hot. Animal Kingdom is a relaxing park. A park to slow down and enjoy and not rush from must do to must do. Of course, in the heat, nothing beats Finding Nemo the Musical. :thumbsup2

I think there are several places where kid's meals come in buckets, but I think Restaurantosaurus is the only one in Animal Kingdom.

That picture of Landon is so cute. It is like. This is my bucket and I'm going to eat it. Because it is mine. I love it!
We are making a point to eat there this next trip.

We go the same time and AK really is very hot in June. We had a hard time last trip. In fact there was one point that I was really worried about my one year old. BUT I love that park. I was there within 1 year of its opening and I just love it. We have learned to skip some of the trails and last time we skipped the boneyard completely. I really hope we can get to it this time.
slight pause for C stealing the mouse....

Landon was funny when he got his bucket. He loves anything that lets him be just like Carter. And of course, his greatest displays of affection always involve chewing. :laughing:

There were a few days this past trip, I would have loved some hot AK days. :rotfl: I think the trails are some of the worst on a very hot day. Too much walking and sun. We always seem to end up doing Pangini trail while Landon naps.

C stealing the mouse... :lmao:

Gotta love pixie dust from other vacationeers. How sweet to give you the bucket so both boys would have one. :goodvibes

It was so nice of them! I'm glad they considered Landon enough of a kid to want a bucket. :)

Well you just destroyed my theory that all kids love hot dogs. :lmao: I'm sure he'll come around one of these days. I guess trial and error is the only way to learn.

That was very nice of them to give you an extra bucket. Probably made life a little easier when it came time to play.

Carter's really not a picky eater. He loves mussels and collard greens and a bunch of other foods that most 2 year olds wouldn't touch. I guess there was just something about that hot dog that bothered him. Sorry to ruin your theory. :laughing:

You'd definitely think it should have made life easier when it was time to play...

Awwww, that's so nice of the others to notice and give you their extra. Glad you could use it!!

Those buckets were a big hit with both my boys. They liked riding around in the stroller with their buckets, even when there was nothing to dig in. I probably would have gotten Landon his own meal, if I would have known how much he wanted a bucket. :rotfl:

BTMRR at night is great! My mom, sister, and I had a girls only night at MK when we went back in 2008...and rode BTMRR during Wishes...no line...and really fun!!

Kate, lmao! LOVE the artist rendition of your meet-n-greet with Tiana and her Prince. :)

I'm so enjoying your TR. :)

I love BTMRR at night with no line when they let you stay on again and again. I think four times is my record for riding without getting off. :goodvibes

Thanks! I think it almost turned out as good as the real picture. :lmao:

Haven't finished reading everyone's posts so I'm not sure if someone answered you or not but there are other counter services that give the buckets. I know for sure that Old Port Royale (counter service in Caribbean Beach) gives them in at least one of their stations. I have also heard that Beach Club Resort counter service gives them as well but I could be wrong on that one.

That all sounds right to me. :thumbsup2

Wow, how nice of that guy to give you an extra bucket! :banana: I'm sure they had a lot of fun digging with their new toys!

They had a lot of fun digging with their new toys. I was really glad we showed up with two buckets of our own. They were the envy of little kids everywhere. :rotfl:

ALL caught up:banana:

We went to MVMCP on Sunday 12/12. We never did get to see the parade though.:sad2: We missed the first one and when we were getting ready to see the other one DS2 was all wet and I had not packed a change of clothes so we left. It was just too cold to keep him like that.

I should say i can't believe that women stealing your spot but that also happend to me at AK at one of the quick services before. Dh had gone to get the food and I was getting something out of the stroller and this lady came and sat right on the bench next to DD. I told her we are sitting there. Couldn't she see all our stuff on the bench plus my stroller.:confused3 And the worse part was the bench next to us was empty.

Too bad you missed the parade, but I can see how you wouldn't want to watch it with a wet two-year-old in the cold. I usually bring a spare outfit for the boys to the parks, and now I'm definitely going to remember to do that on Party nights.

That's kind of strange, that lady sitting by you. I think I would have opted for the empty bench. :laughing: I wonder what it is about Disney that turns people into spot stealers.

I can't remember how I stumbled upon your TR...did you post on mine? Did someone pimp you out? Perhaps I saw you over on Liesa's? Regardless, I'm glad I found you! I've been enjoying your report and just got all caught up finally. :thumbsup2

Your boys are adorable and you are super Mom for having 2 so close together. :worship: :hug:

I've been posting on your TR and Liesa's. However you found me, I'm happy to have you. :)

Thanks! I wanted to have my boys close together so they could be friends. I sort of figured it would be hard for a few years, but then get much easier than if there was a bigger age difference. I guess I'll see if that ever pans out. :rotfl:

Bucket Hoarders! :lmao: you were probably the gossip of the boneyard! My boys wore Robeez from birth-2 years. They are excellent for babies and walkers. Since they are soft leather, they are close to bare feet but the bottoms protect their feet when out. And they are SO CUTE. I believe there are some Disney designs as well, but that was when Finn was a baby. I always bought them on eBay. They also resell really well. www.robeez.com

You must have been the most popular person in the boneyard since you were hanging on to all the buckets!:lmao:

It doesn't make much sense that they require a baby to have shoes. Clearly, in your pictures, he was crawling and not walking. I guess a rule is a rule and the only way rules really work is if you put them in place and enforce them for everyone.... We didn't put our little guy in shoes either until he was about 1. He'd been walking for a couple of months by then, and honestly, it was almost cruel. He had to kind of relearn the walking concept with extra weight hanging on his feet and he wasn't too happy about it.:rotfl2: I'm with you though, I don't see the point of putting them in shoes until they're walking and actually need them for protection. As quick as they grow, no point replacing more clothing items than necessary.

The shoe thing is just crazy to me. If a child isn't walking, they're not supposed to be wearing shoes yet! Neither of my boys did. That's nuts.

Bucket hoarding is just too funny! :lmao: I can only imagine what the rest of the parents must've been thinking of you. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter