Thanks To Tiffany

Qwackertoo

Mouseketeer
I just wanted to start a separate thread and THANK Tiffany for her wonderful tip that helped me almost double the length of our October trip and add a few days to venture over to Universal, Sea World and Kennedy Space Center :D I figure since I've seen posts about Columbus Day weekend being extremely crowded we'd make better use of those days by trying a few other attractions.

Thanks So Much for posting Tiffany! I had posted about my success and had second thoughts about posting when people started second guessing and worse :( the validity of the 49.00 rate.

Our trip dates are Sept. 30 thru October 10th! Hope everyone has a GREAT Trip! Especially Tiffany and her family/friends! :D

Deana

Wilderness Lodge Dec.'00
All-Star Movies Oct. '01
Wilderness Lodge Dec. '01

Addicted to Disney After Just One Trip

Thank You from me and my family too! :D

All Star Sports Oct 2000
HIFS & Sheraton World Feb 2001
HIFS & AS Movies Sept/Oct 2001

Wow, A thank you thread. You are most welcome. I found this board a while back and I think it is a great place for those of us that enjoy Disney to come and share information. I am glad that I was able to help fellow WDW travelers save money and that I made a positive impact on these boards. Thank you again for starting this seperate thread.

Tiffany
CBR 1991,1997
PO 1992,1993
ASSports 1994,1995
YC 1998,2000
BWI 1999
ASMusic Sept 2001

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest