Thanks to All

Orky15

Mouseketeer
I just want to say that every member of this forum is my own personal angel... you have been sooooo helpful in telling me about tons of little things I should consider when doing DVC--you've presented dilemmas and then given me your solutions.

A lot of my ignorance is due to the fact that I am 20 yrs ;) and a lot is due to the fact that I have never owned any timeshare before. You are all so great!!! A thousand thanks for your time, and concern to point things out to me!

pretty much! We plan to sign on tonight or tomorrow. Is there an 24/7 800 number you can call simply to have questions answered? Our guide is out of the office now, and I still have some questions.

Orky....

I know from your other post that the buying decision hit a little snag.

But you're so young...no big rush. I know you have some upcoming trips planned, but you just don't want to feel pressured into any purchase this large.

I originally came to this board just like you...to find out information about DVC. Several months after my DVC purchase, I still come here nearly every day. You will continue to pick up great tips and hear from those who have news from "home". Keeps the magic rollling between visits "home". :)

Good luck on your decision. If you do decide to join, you will find it to be a great investment in years of wonderful vacations.

Thanks Granny! <giggle> I still get this great mental image of you as a guy sitting there with a beer, and a granny wig and a cane, kind of an unwound Mrs. Doubtfire ;)

I think we may wait till April, much to our Guide's chagrin. <sigh>. It will just make things more comfortable... we'll be completely financially stable (we just bought a house in March.)

I appreciate your patient words and encouragement for comfort first! I think it will be best if we wait, as Steve wants to pay completely cash (no financing) and is still uncomfortable signing over the check without double that in the bank. I'm impatient , but hey, his comfort counts too!!!

:bounce: ;) :bounce: ;) :bounce:

Originally posted by Orky15
Thanks Granny! <giggle> I still get this great mental image of you as a guy sitting there with a beer, and a granny wig and a cane, kind of an unwound Mrs. Doubtfire ;)
Yikes! I'll admit to having a few beers now and again....the cross-dressing on the other hand....:eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter