Thanks, Guys (and Julie), for the P&PP advice!

MN_Cruz'n

An island of testosterone in a sea of estrogen...
Just wanted to say "thanks" to the Pod Cast Crew for the terrific advice regarding the Pirate and Princess Party!

We managed to surprise our two little princesses with the event this past Tuesday night, and what a great time! The parade was excellent, the fireworks excellent, the interactivity great, and just being at MK with all the lights and the minimal crowds made this a definite do again!

We got to the park at 6:45pm, walked in, headed to Pirates of the Caribbean, walked on (no wait), went to Splash Mountain, again, walked on with no wait, went to Big Thunder, AGAIN walked on with no wait! I have never experienced this before! How much fun. We covered so much, in just that first 30 minutes, and then we were able to collect all of our "booty", and see characters and shows. Truly another Magical experience...

Thanks, again!

Thanks too, I was also at the Magic Kingdom on Friday 24th as we had pre-booked tickets for the P&PP but due to the rain we had to get a refund.

We then went back to the Magic Kingdom on Tuesday 28th and stuck around all day and bought the tickets just before the party began, we didn't want to spend money on tickets again if it was going to rain again but we stayed for the party and had a wonderful time. The parade and fireworks were brilliant and the cast members were really interacting with the kids, swordfights and all.

We managed to finish off all the attractions we wanted to do by midnight and still left with a lot of bootypirate:

We did the party on 21st. It was incredible. Probably one of the most magical evenings I have had. I kept saying to DD, don't expect to be able to go on Splash Mountain five times in a row with no wait again.

It is so nice to hear that all of you had such a wonderful time at the PPP! :banana:
It is a great event, now I just need them to schedule some dates for next summer so my 10 yr. old DS can enjoy the show! princess:

It is a great event, now I just need them to schedule some dates for next summer so my 10 yr. old DS can enjoy the show! princess:

My guess would have been that they would have done a series of different hard ticketed events, a different one for every year, all based on Enchanted Adventures, thus the line on the parade sign, the pins you could buy on the night and the goody bags, "A night of enchanted adventure". A series of enchanted adventures with all different themes. But then again thats just my thought, seeing as it was so popular though, it would make sense to do P&PP again, but I'm new to the WDW stuff, more of a DLRP girl myself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter