• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Thanks for all the tips

tlcintheberry

Mouseketeer
I have started packing and wanted to thank you guys for all the tips. I did go to the dollar store and found the over the door shoe hanger for all of our stuff. It was only $5 and came with a mesh draw string bag, the one at Walmart was 12 bucks. I placed the kids clothes into indivudial ziplocs. One out fit for each day. Shirt , shorts, socks, hair bows ... things like that , they will only have to pull a bag. It seems like it will work out well. I will let you know. I am exhausted from all the planning. I am off tomorrow and will finish up packing then Friday will be headed to WDW!!! It still does not seem real.

Good going, now all you have to do is have a great vacation.

It seems that you have all of your "planning" ducks in a row. Have a wonderful time and let things now fall in place.

I wish it was me - still over 4 months before we go.

tlcintheberry - I think you were reading my mind! I am also heading to Disney on Friday and I think I am all set now! I got a million great tips, including the ones you mentioned and I just cannot believe how great and helpful everyone on this board is! I have my ultimate packing guide checked off and ready to go! Hopefully I will be able to be helpful to others when I return! Thanks everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter