test

Wendy_Darling_2001

Mouseketeer
<b>Pop Century</b>
We were supposed to leave Thursday morning to drive down to Orlando, decided at 6pm on Wednesday night to drive down. Called CRO and was able to get Pop Century at FL resident rate of $49 for that night. I was thrilled! We were in the 80s section in the back, little bit of a hike to the food court and main pool but not a problem.

<b>Wilderness Lodge</b>
Checked in at 8 am Thursday morning, asked if any concierge rooms were available (I had tried all along for a concierge room but none available) For $55 they upgraded us to concierge, our room was overlooking the villas. I nicely asked Jack if there were any rooms available facing the inner courtyard. He put us in room 7127(?). It was right next to a suite. Amazing view, we were even able to see and hear the Electric Water Pageant! The whole concierge was wonderful, the staff, the food offerings, the layout – I enjoyed it much more than at the Polynesian. Didn’t want to leave! I love the WL!
f993468b.jpg

<b>Beach Club</b>
We were upgraded from standard to water view. We ended up 1 floor below and 2 rooms over from our room last time. Great location overlooking the quiet pool- so close to Epcot! Not a full balcony but still great! What I didn’t know was that my boyfriend was in cahoots with Beach Club CMs, planning to propose to me on an IllumiNations cruise. He said they were great to work with, esp. with setting up private dining for the cruise and room. They also sent us chocolates on the boat and cheese and crackers in the room which was very sweet.
f993468d.jpg

We found CMs to be extra pleasant and attentive this trip.
I’d be glad to answer any questions!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter