Tell me the "weather" where you live.

Similar here Denise. We actually had a record high (84?) one day last week. They said it was only the 7th time since they have been recording high temps to have 80 degrees that early in March. 30s and 40s the last 2 days and expecting snow Thursday/Friday with highs in the 20s.

j

Last edited:
Midwest schizophrenic Spring time is here. I find it funny when the report the "average" high and low on the news. (For the statistician geeks in the crowd), they should also include the standard deviation, because the "average" is almost meaningless. Our average high and low right now is 53/31. Here is our forecast for the next 10 days. Yes, we are getting a couple of inches of snow tomorrow and it will be 60 on Sunday.

I'm pretty sure it warms up after Saturday because of the extra hour of sun light we get with day light savings time. :rotfl2: :lmao:8-)

j

In the same boat. Got about 6" of snow over the last 30 hours. Going to be negative wind chill through Sunday morning. Then the Sunday high is 50 and then rest of week in the 60s

They have updated our forecast a bit. It is actually getting colder tonight (12), but warmer on Sunday (61).

And we are getting the forecasted snow right now, although I doubt it will be more than an inch.

j

Rain. Rain. Rain.

Started raining today around 2pm. Going to rain off and on until Wednesday when it's supposed to change over to a wintry mix for a few hours (we get it winter. You're awesome).

Thankfully the temps aren't supposed to get below freezing, so the wintry mix is just going to be annoying.

PS. Pro tip - The time to clean your gutters isn't when you see water pushing between the sill plate and the foundation in the basement. I peeked outside and saw a sheet of water pouring down the side of the house. After a muddy and wet climb up the ladder, we're back in business.

Just when it was starting to feel like spring, winter comes stomping back in with "and another thing!" Went from spring like 60s to 45 and cold wind yesterday and 31 this morning. Really kills the motivation for real. Not worried about the camper though as that 31 was not even enough to create frost on the grass.

In the same boat as jbrostek.

It was in mid-30s last night. Had a few snow flurries this morning. Now it's 47 and sunny. Dropping back into the low-30s tonight. Winter needs to take a hike.

Severe storm warning and a tornado warning north of us right now. Allegedly out of the area by 10pm. Straight line gusts up to 60 mph. It's really coming down.

I would like to talk to March's supervisor. Out like a lamb is not occurring.

Thunderstorms on lineup for us tomorrow. Administration wants us done and out of the clinic by 3pm. This should be good!

We are going to get what Jack is getting tomorrow.

Michael- Stay safe. Our news has a big red "4" for Major (highest) storm risk right over your house. Doesn't look good for parts of Mississippi.

j

We fared pretty good despite all the noise around us. Lots of lightning and some pretty heavy deluges.

High today in the upper 40s then into mid-thirties with a chance of snow early Thursday morning. No chance of accumulation, but snow on 31 March in eastern KS?!

TN
6PM tonight things are suppose to get rough. They are talking 80MPH gusts of wind. Moves out around 10AM Thursday.

Woke up to a dusting of snow on the ground. Our weather is as wacked out as the people. I will say however that we havent had our early April snowstorm yet, but its coming

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter