Tell me the "weather" where you live.

So yesterday we had a nice day and I thought, man I should wash the salt and grime off the cars. Well that never happened thanks to both of my frost free hose bibs decided they do not want to work anymore.

Now we are looking at rain and wind today and showers most of the week. I guess the cars will have to wait another week or so as I get new bibs for the front and back of the hose.

Well, all schools closed - supposed to get up to 8 inches of snow. Woke up to maybe, MAYBE 2 inches and now just getting tons of sleet. So basically all ice unless it turns back to snow.

February can't be over soon enough.

Gonna have temps in the 70s (according to Accuweather) next week and Bama baseball has 5 home games in a 6 day span. :banana:. All are afternoon games.

No serious rain chances but of course that could change.

Tuesday is "Two dollar Tuesday" with all hot dogs $2 each. :dancer:

I'd say spring is here in the south.

Bama Ed

Kansas weather is drunk right now.

Yesterday was 70. Today was in the upper 40s. I pulled the rig out for Spring Break camping next week. I had just opened slides and was starting to make beds when I started to think the kids were throwing beads on the roof. I stepped to the door and it was sleeting. As I was frantically pulling in the slides, a huge thunderclap rang out.

Sleet changed over to rain with frequent lightning and thunder. The temp tanked. Then it swapped to snow. There is now about a half inch of a winter sandwich on the ground.

I went out and blew the driveway off so it's not a frozen rock for a week. Someone said in December that this was "sure a mild winter." I want to go back to December and crack that guy in the tater.

Similar here, Jack. Lots of rain/thunder/lightening last 2 nights, but no snow. That stayed just to the West. It is March, so lots of swings up and down. They say the "average" high is in the low 50s, but you'll never actually see that. It is either 70s or 30s.

j

Last edited:
Had about 5-6 inches of snow. The roadways have been cleared and plowed, and now blacktop is showing. Same for our driveway. Schools closed today in this area. We need the moisture here in the Midwest, so will take most forms of weather.

Had about 5-6 inches of snow. The roadways have been cleared and plowed, and now blacktop is showing. Same for our driveway. Schools closed today in this area. We need the moisture here in the Midwest, so will take most forms of weather.

We were supposed to get 4 or more inches as well. I awakened early to be prepared to clear the drive and transport our girls to school (oldest doesn't have the best car or experience for snow-covered roads). Turned out neither was necessary. We got less than an inch, and maybe a bit more through the morning. Really has turned out to be a whole lot of nothing.

Not that I'm complaining!

and speaking of Spring Break camping from above...Just checked the weather for our first stop this Friday:

high of 20, low of 9. sustained winds at 13 mph gusting to 30 mph. 2.5" snow overnight. Though when we leave that spot on Sunday it's climbing into the mid 50s 😭.

Our spring break camping trips seem to be about 2 weeks too early last few years.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter