Tell me more about the cruises...

We did a Disney Cruise last March. We had the best time and my daughter had her 6th birthday onboard. The wait staff are fantastic and look after you totally. My husband and I had dinner a few times without the children cause they were too busy in the kids club.
We had never cruised before and now we can't seem to get it out of our system.We will infact be going with my MIL, SIL, BIL and their children next year. Both my girls are chomping at the bit to return and I now find myself learning more and more about the cruise.
We enjoyed our family cruise, and used the DISBOARDS to get plenty of info. The best thing I can suggest is to look at the Navigators. These tell you about the next days activities and if you have an idea of what to expect you will make the most of your trip.
Becky

DH and I were married on a Disney Cruise it was awesome :thumbsup2 we had the ceremony on the 7 night Eastern Caribbean Cruise but loved it so much we stayed on board for an extra week and sailed the Western Caribbean the next week :lmao:

We had never been on a cruise before (and I was more than a little nervous) but it was fantastic, the food was great, service was amazing, the rooms were really big & comfy, and all the activities (if you wanted to participate) were great. We had a group of 12 sailing and no one under the age of 20 and everyone had a great trip, we weren’t even a little home sick as the Magic has heaps of Aussie crew including the cruise director!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter