Tea with Alice

dawn117

Mouseketeer
Does this happen on the current Magic trips? If so, where do you sign up and do families without little kids also attend?

I believe "Tea with..." (Alice, Princesses, etc.) is offered only on the classic ships (Magic and Wonder) on 7-night or longer cruises. While it is free, you must obtain a ticket available at Guest Services after you board the ship. There are a limited number of tickets available. I don't believe there's any age requirement (i.e. not children only) but keep in mind that I believe they serve apple juice and cookies, not adult fare, so it's primarily geared towards children - but families without young children are not necessarily excluded if this is what you would like to do. Just stop by Guest Services as soon as you can after boarding.

Enjoy your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter