Target Savings Thread

Are the coupons for the cereal able to be doubled? I wonder if I could go the grocery store and get them for free......

The coupon says "do not double or triple". It would have been nice to get them free but I've been doing so well with the freebies lately that I can't complain!

what games are included in the Hasbro section? Was the coupon last week? I need to go and dig it out!

The coupon says "do not double or triple". It would have been nice to get them free but I've been doing so well with the freebies lately that I can't complain!

Most stores that double or triple coupons will still allow coupons that say this to be doubled or tripled:thumbsup2

(as long as the coupon number starts with 5 and not 8)

what games are included in the Hasbro section? Was the coupon last week? I need to go and dig it out!

They are the Hasbro card games. My Target had a Monopoly game, a Go Fish, a Little Pet Shop and some other one. The coupon had a pic of a Scrabble and at least one other.

Purina One Natural Blends dog food in canisters (Not BAG)
11399613_1.jpg

These are clearanced to $3.12

use the $3.50 coupon http://www.giveabowl.com/home.aspx?LI=1 and your cashier may possibly give you overage! This is a great deal if your dog already uses this type of food. If not, stock up and donate it to your local shelter!

I have probably a stupid question about this coupon but I'm going to ask anyways:rotfl:. what did the coupon look like. I keep getting one to come up that is Purina one, red bag with black dog on it or I get the dog chow coupon. Does it matter which coupon I use? I told you it was a stupid question.

Thanks for creating this great Target thread. I feel like I spend all our paychecks there and am looking forward to some real savings.

They are the Hasbro card games. My Target had a Monopoly game, a Go Fish, a Little Pet Shop and some other one. The coupon had a pic of a Scrabble and at least one other.

Was the coupon in last week's paper? I don't think my area got it. I could not find it. Bummer.

I have probably a stupid question about this coupon but I'm going to ask anyways:rotfl:. what did the coupon look like. I keep getting one to come up that is Purina one, red bag with black dog on it or I get the dog chow coupon. Does it matter which coupon I use? I told you it was a stupid question.

My coupon came up on the screen like yours (red bag black dog) but when it prints, it is just a generic coupon for $3.50 off ANY purina dog or cat food.

Here are some of my deals from last night:

Johnsons Buddies: $0.97, after $1.00 off coupon, $0.03 overage.
Johnson's Travel Set (baby shower gift): $2.79, after $0.75 target coupon and $1.00 manu. coupon: $1.04
Johnson's Baby wash: $2.19, after $0.75 target coupon and $1.00 manu. coupon: $0.44.
Clorox anywhere spray: on sale for $2.50, after $0.75 coupon: $1.75
Betty Crocker muffin mix: on sale for $1.67, after $0.40 manu. coupon: $1.27
Healthy Choice meals: $1.99 each x 2: cost $3 after $1 off coupon.
Tylenol 24 ct: $3.14 each: after $3.00 off two $3.28.

That's it for now. Just have to get the bf into the mode of buying what's on sale or we have coupons for rather than buying what he wants each week. He was impressed that we saved $11.09 this trip!

Was the coupon in last week's paper? I don't think my area got it. I could not find it. Bummer.

If you got the coupon to buy1 get1 free out of Sunday's coupons Target has these for $5.24. Its a great deal to get 2 for 5.24. These would be great for Easter basket stuffers! I don't have little ones so I got 2 to put away for Toys for Tots next Christmas.:cool1: I've also discovered that the cereal coupons on the bricks sites work on the single serving sizes. These normally sell for .97 so with the .55 off coupons they are .42! I bought several to take to WDW next month for DD's breakfasts.

I'm trying to figure out where the BOGO game coupon came from. And it is for any Hasbro game? This would be great for Easter baskets!! thanks!

Can someone post a link for the cereal coupons that allow for the single size purchase, we are going to a waterpark next week and I would love to stock up.

Thanks.

They are $1.52 and if you use the Target Online coupon for $1.00 off, they are only $.52. This is a great deal for lunches, diaper bags, or Disney.

Target has both the Airwick Freshmatic and Lysol Neutra Air Freshmatic starter kits on sale. They originally just over $11.00 on sale for $6.50. In the paper, they have manuf. coupons for $4 off of both. I was able to get some of each for $2.50 each. The refills alone are on sale for over $4.

This is on sale for 10/$10. In the paper, mfr coupon for $1 off. These end up being free.

Target price is $1.92. They have a Target Store coupon for $1.00 off of 2. There is a MFR coupon for $.50 off. Price for 2 ends up being $1.84 or $.92 each.

Dunkin Donut's coffee is on sale for $6.00 and they have a $.75 off Target store coupon. There is a MFR coupon for $1.50 off. Final price ends up $3.75.

The MFR coupon was in the Red Plum coupons that get delivered in my mail during the week.

Does anyone have a link for the Dunkin Coffee manu coupon for 1.50?

I went to Target today and used a target coupon for 1 off for 2 eggos AND used a manu coupon .75 off too. Great deal!:banana:

Does anyone have a link for the Dunkin Coffee manu coupon for 1.50?

I went to Target today and used a target coupon for 1 off for 2 eggos AND used a manu coupon .75 off too. Great deal!:banana:

It actually came in my physical mail. It's not an internet coupon. We receive the Red Plum coupons in the mail, not in the paper anymore.

Does anyone know where to find a Schick Quattro for Women manufacture coupon? Target has a coupon for 2.00 off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter