Target Savings Thread

I just have to say I am so disappointed in myself that I didn't realize Target had some of their Blu-rays BOGO. We have Wall-e as a regular dvd already, but got a blu-ray player and tv after x-mas. I would love to have that and Madagascar 2 on Blu-ray, but am sure they are probably already gone. No rainchecks. Just a little vent I guess....:sad2:

it was a good day at target for this coupon newbie!
I got:
caress bodywash-marked down to $3.29, had $1 off manu coupon (this sunday's paper) and $1 off target coupon (rec'd in mail)
Dunkin Donuts coffee, marked down to $6, and had $1.50 manu cpn (also this sunday's paper) as well as 75 c off target cpn
Betty crocker warm delights, had 50 c off one manu cpn and $1 off 2 target coupon. So I got 2 for $2! This was an item that I have been drooling over but never bought due to the price. Hope it's good!
Coffee mate creamer, marked down to $2.99, had a dollar off coupon printed off website
I also got asparagus spears at $1.49/lb which is a great price!
Had to buy ovaltine without a coupon, as we are out and my son just loves it, but the 18 oz size was marked down to $3.99, and there was a survey/coupon offer inside the label. I'll be sure to do the survey this time!!

My total spending was $15.54 and I am thrilled! Normally a grocery trip with pricey items like coffee, asparagus and ANY type of toiletry would have put me out closer to $30!
Have fun at Target y'all!:goodvibes

it was a good day at target for this coupon newbie!
I got:
caress bodywash-marked down to $3.29, had $1 off manu coupon (this sunday's paper) and $1 off target coupon (rec'd in mail)
Dunkin Donuts coffee, marked down to $6, and had $1.50 manu cpn (also this sunday's paper) as well as 75 c off target cpn
Betty crocker warm delights, had 50 c off one manu cpn and $1 off 2 target coupon. So I got 2 for $2! This was an item that I have been drooling over but never bought due to the price. Hope it's good!
Coffee mate creamer, marked down to $2.99, had a dollar off coupon printed off website
I also got asparagus spears at $1.49/lb which is a great price!
Had to buy ovaltine without a coupon, as we are out and my son just loves it, but the 18 oz size was marked down to $3.99, and there was a survey/coupon offer inside the label. I'll be sure to do the survey this time!!

My total spending was $15.54 and I am thrilled! Normally a grocery trip with pricey items like coffee, asparagus and ANY type of toiletry would have put me out closer to $30!
Have fun at Target y'all!:goodvibes

This could have been me this morning!:rotfl:
Our lists were identical, except for the ovaltine,and asparagus, and I had cheetos, so no, they were not identical... :rotfl2:
Anyway, I bought the Coffee mate creamer but I didn't have a coupon. Can I ask where you printed yours off?

THANKS MUCH!

Has anyone else been loading up on the Market Pantry Fruit Chews/Snacks? I have 5 boxes so far and I noticed that our shelves were starting to get a little thin. I didn't realize so many people knew about the Target Store coupons.

My Target deals of the day:

Fusion Power razor - $7.94 - $4 Target coupon (came in a mailing) - $2 Fusion coupon (from P&G saver? in the paper) = $1.94

Gillette Shaving cream 1.89 - $1 Gillette coupon from P&G coupon book = $0.89

I got both for $2.83 out of pocket, and I got a $5 Target gift card for purchasing them together.

I also got the Pooh movie and Bedtime Stories DVDs using the $5 printable coupon and got a $10 Target gift card - almost like BOGO.

I also got Madagascar 2 for 6.99 and Space Buddies for 13.99. The Madagascar 2 is a great deal - we haven't seen it yet and would have paid $4 to rent it. Space Buddies was more of an impulse buy and I probably could have found it cheaper, but that's OK. Convenience counts for something! :goodvibes

This could have been me this morning!:rotfl:
Our lists were identical, except for the ovaltine,and asparagus, and I had cheetos, so no, they were not identical... :rotfl2:
Anyway, I bought the Coffee mate creamer but I didn't have a coupon. Can I ask where you printed yours off?

THANKS MUCH!

Hi! Glad you had a good day at Target! I got the coffee mate coupons from the coffee mate website: www.coffee-mate.com/coupons.aspx

I have found that simply googling products that I buy leads me to coupons that I never knew existed.

The Madagascar 2 is a great deal - we haven't seen it yet and would have paid $4 to rent it. :goodvibes

Do you have a Redbox in your area? If so, they only charge a $1 for a rental and if you go on the freebies thread, they post the free code for a rental on Monday. Also, if you create an account, I believe they give you a free movie rental for that also. We are Redbox addicts! :happytv:

Do you have a Redbox in your area? If so, they only charge a $1 for a rental and if you go on the freebies thread, they post the free code for a rental on Monday. Also, if you create an account, I believe they give you a free movie rental for that also. We are Redbox addicts! :happytv:

We do have a Redbox, and I have yet to use it even though it is at the grocery store that I go to at least twice a week. :rotfl2: I definitely need to take advantage of it - the only time I tried, it was out of the two movies on my list. Guess I have to get up earlier!

We do have a Redbox, and I have yet to use it even though it is at the grocery store that I go to at least twice a week. :rotfl2: I definitely need to take advantage of it - the only time I tried, it was out of the two movies on my list. Guess I have to get up earlier!

You can have the movies held for you online, but you can't use a free code when you hold them online. I will check to see which redbox has the movie I want and hold it with my card. When you get there, just swipe that card and they send out the movie. I usually do this with new releases so you are guaranteed to get it.

You can have the movies held for you online, but you can't use a free code when you hold them online. I will check to see which redbox has the movie I want and hold it with my card. When you get there, just swipe that card and they send out the movie. I usually do this with new releases so you are guaranteed to get it.

DH prefers to get movies on demand through the cable company, but it is still $4. At least we don't have to pick up and return that way. I do need to start using Redbox - I seem to be the last holdout, and it is way cheaper than Blockbuster. It's not like I am never at the grocery store - it just requires a little planning. ;) We don't rent too many movies this time of year - too much good TV to watch and too few movies that interest us, but we are taking a road trip to see family this week and the kids will appreciate some new movies to watch in the car.

Check coupons.com. They have a bunch $5 off coupons on there for Hasbro games. Hopefully one of these coupons will work for you. Here is a list of the game coupons that I saw...

Gator Golf Game
Elefun
Twister Hopscotch
Sorry! Sliders
Guess Who? Extra

thanks, too bad none of them are for the card games

Check coupons.com. They have a bunch $5 off coupons on there for Hasbro games. Hopefully one of these coupons will work for you. Here is a list of the game coupons that I saw...

Gator Golf Game
Elefun
Twister Hopscotch
Sorry! Sliders
Guess Who? Extra

Toy's 'R Us has a lot of these on sale 40% off for $12.99. If you take the flier, see if Target will price match. If not, Walmart will. I know they have Gator Golf and Elefun pictured.

just back-

got the lysol deal for $2.50
coffee mate was on sale for $2.74 and used my $1.00 coupon= $1.74
covergirl mascara on sale for $3.59 used my $1.00 coupon to bring it down to $2.59
caress for $3.29 $1.00 of to $2.29

I think that is it for me this week..

Today was a good day! I got (all Johnson's products)
5- safety cotton swabs ( for babies)
2- baby lotions (not trial size)
3- Baby powders (2-cornstarch, 1-original)
1- Johnson's Travel Pack (with lots of trial sizes included)
3- trial size baby powders
3- trial size baby shampoo's

AND

1 Cascade Lemon Fresh Detergent box (powder)

My total was under $2.00!!

Saved over $30!!

:goodvibes

AND

Saved over $30!!

Great job

:dance3:

I found this on their website. I assume this is where it was found....

http://www.coffee-mate.com/coupons.aspx

Thank you! I am so lame, I looked on the product website for a coupon but didn't look in the right place. Too much of a hurry!
I don't know how to double post, so I thank everyone who replied. :goodvibes

One thing I really love about this thread is that everyone is so willing to help another Disser. Unselfish and generous... I love the disboards!!:hippie:

Does anyone know if the Target C/Os you can print at the store are the same as online ? I usually print them at the store and have had no problems with them at all!!

Does anyone know if the Target C/Os you can print at the store are the same as online ? I usually print them at the store and have had no problems with them at all!!

Are C/O's, coupons?

The target generator on the target.com website does have some of the coupons... however, they only keep the coupons on there for a few weeks-- not until they expire. Thats when you can find them online somewhere like a full cup. Their online target generator holds all of the active target coupons and you can print them there. Hope that helped- not sure if thats what you were asking or not.

AND

Saved over $30!!

Did you use a coupon for the cascade? If so can you post a link? TIA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter