Target Savings Thread

Purina One Natural Blends dog food in canisters (Not BAG)
11399613_1.jpg

These are clearanced to $3.12

use the $3.50 coupon http://www.giveabowl.com/home.aspx?LI=1 and your cashier may possibly give you overage! This is a great deal if your dog already uses this type of food. If not, stock up and donate it to your local shelter!

75% off High School Musical and Hannah Montana DS gift box sets from X-Mas that were originally $30.

Use the $1.00 off Pledge furniture care coupon on Target Generator http://www.afullcup.com/target-coupon-generator

along with Pledge manufacturer coupon $2/1
http://www.pledge.com/savings/2009-1/

Target coupn expires 4/11/09

Just to reiterate what was said on the other Target thread.... you CAN use Target coupons AND Manufacturer coupons on one product at Target. However, you can't use TWO Target coupons on one product, or Two manu. coupons...

I went to Target yesterday to see how they would handle the coupons. I did not have a ton of stuff, I just wanted to see if it was a hassle or not.

The cashier did not have any problems, I used the buddy bar coupon-no problem with the overage. I also used a coupon for $1 off Secret which I used on the trial/travel size-less than $1 but no problem.

I tried printing Target coupons in store and it worked great.

All in all a great trip-keep the deals coming.:goodvibes

Now I need to check out Walmart.

Just went to Target and got some smokin' deals! Thanks everyone!!! I can't wait for more :cool1:

Im very motivated now and heading out to supertarget with my coupons plus my $5.00 off $50.00 that came in the mail. thanks.. :thumbsup2 thanks everyone.

I just got back from winn dixie where they had the kellogg cereals on sale for $1.99 each. I had my peel off bogo that I have saved since the holidays and it was about to expire 3/31. ( I only let the kids have fruit loops when school is out since ds will bounce off the walls lol) anyhow- after using it I ended up having them owe me .01!!!!!!!! due to the coupon I guess once it scanned it was worth $3.98 the regular price.. It was just the motivation I needed to keep going with couponing..

Im very motivated now and heading out to supertarget with my coupons plus my $5.00 off $50.00 that came in the mail. thanks.. :thumbsup2 thanks everyone.

I just got back from winn dixie where they had the kellogg cereals on sale for $1.99 each. I had my peel off bogo that I have saved since the holidays and it was about to expire 3/31. ( I only let the kids have fruit loops when school is out since ds will bounce off the walls lol) anyhow- after using it I ended up having them owe me .01!!!!!!!! due to the coupon I guess once it scanned it was worth $3.98 the regular price.. It was just the motivation I needed to keep going with couponing..

That's a great motivation!! :goodvibes

So glad for a Target thread - can't wait to hear about more deals!

I went the other day to do the Bolt Deal... Used some of the Johnson's buddy bar coupons and the purell coupon. The cashier tried to refuse the Purell, but I pointed out that it said ANY and not excludes trial size.

Then I went to Walmart to get a few.... Got in line and was told they don't take IPs.... So I left it all. I'm going to call the other Walmarts and ask if this is a policy or just that particular one

Okay Im back. I think I did okay.

listerine total care normally $5.34 $2.00 coupon+ $3.34
listerine smartwash with bonus cups $4.50 $1.00 coupon= $3.50
whole cantaloupe on sale $2.00 $1.00 coupon= $1.00

I used more of the target ones for the jimmy dean sausage, cheetos and the 5lb bag of russet potatoes- cant beat that for a buck.. I used the johnson's baby soap one also as posted.

I found some boxes of Jello on sale for .36 each and original kraft mac and cheese on sale for .52. Great for dd that needs soft food this week after she gets her orthodontic appliance..
plus my $5.00 of $50... I came in way under my $100 grocery budget this week

so okay for my frst real try at full on couponing.. ;)

my supertarget will not give you a overage or at least is what the kid at the register was telling me this evening..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter