target free fall beauty bag is live on facebook!..update live again

everyone is very welcome :grouphug:this is my third and i found out about the first one on here so of course i had to share.

i think everyone's karma helped me today. the alternator in my car went and thankfully it was after i got home when i was parking. i went to the car repair shop next to my apt. and a nice guy there who was picking his car up borrowed cables to jump my car in the rain. he said he "would save me a few bucks" by not having the mechanic there do it later since we thought it was just my battery at first. well it is still costing me a few bucks to get the alternator replaced but if it had gone earlier in the day i would have had to pay for a tow from a store parking lot plus the repair.

Styx Fan said:
I have up Targets facebook page and can't see anything about this offer. What am I missing? Help!

Do you have to be a new "liker" of the target page?

Are you doing it from a PC or your phone? I can never get these things to work if I use the aps on my phone. I have to use my laptop.

Got one! I think I am going to use it as a stocking stuffer for my 18 year old daughter.

Thanks for the heads up ThisIsTheYear!

Snagged one - this does not work on iPad - you need to use a computer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter