Tangled Ever After

DisneysPrincess25

DisneyPrincess
anyone else hear about this?? It's a short film that is going to be played before Beauty and the Beast 3-D where Rapunzel and Flynn get married. I'm pretty much obsessed with Tangled so i'm super excited for this!!

anyone else hear about this?? It's a short film that is going to be played before Beauty and the Beast 3-D where Rapunzel and Flynn get married. I'm pretty much obsessed with Tangled so i'm super excited for this!!
I heard about it as well! It looks cute! Can't wait!

Me neither (although I saw it about a year and a half ago when they re-released it to coincide with a blu-ray release)..

3-D - I wonder how that's going to look.

I love Tangled! I'm mainly going to see this short more than anything. I love Beauty and the Beast but Tangled is by far my favorite.

Has anyone heard if Tangled Ever After will be released on DVD and if so, when?

Maybe they will put Tangled Ever After as a bonus feature on a DVD like they did with Toy Store Hawaiian Vacation was on the Cars 2 DVD. I will make sure whatever movie it is, I will buy it. I love Tangled too.

Maybe they will put Tangled Ever After as a bonus feature on a DVD like they did with Toy Store Hawaiian Vacation was on the Cars 2 DVD. I will make sure whatever movie it is, I will buy it. I love Tangled too.

Yeah I'd think this will definitely be the case. There is no way they will let such a well done short fall in to obscurity.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter