Tablet?

Sassy23

Mouseketeer
Hey guys, I was thinking about getting a tablet (because I lost my iPod at a tennis court:() but I want to know your opinions and which one you think is the best... I don't know if I want to get a Samsung with all this stuff going on with Apple.:confused3 Lemme know what you think!

Im also looking for a tablet and for me, the Toshiba Thrive 10.1 32g is what Im planning on getting. It runs android and has a full size SD card slot, HDMI port, full size USB and mini USB. I've seen it for right around 300$ (including shipping and a few accessories). I know a lot of people that love their Ipads but don't like how they have to use itunes and that they can't really customize anything.

The Thrive offers almost everything a laptop offers, except for a disc drive. I'd much rather have access to a full size USB and an SD card slot than pay twice as much for a single button and a headphone jack.

Hope this helps :)

Im also looking for a tablet and for me, the Toshiba Thrive 10.1 32g is what Im planning on getting. It runs android and has a full size SD card slot, HDMI port, full size USB and mini USB. I've seen it for right around 300$ (including shipping and a few accessories). I know a lot of people that love their Ipads but don't like how they have to use itunes and that they can't really customize anything.

The Thrive offers almost everything a laptop offers, except for a disc drive. I'd much rather have access to a full size USB and an SD card slot than pay twice as much for a single button and a headphone jack.

Hope this helps :)

I looked at the Thrive and I really liked the look and the USB and SD ports! But where have you found it for $300? The one I saw was for $400. I would really prefer this over a iPod. :thumbsup2

One more question... is there any way to get iTunes on an Android device? All of my music is on iTunes because we've only had Apple devices except for phones..

:worship:I strongly recommend the kindle fire, I use it everyday, cant live with out it, I'm using it right now. It has awesome apps there is a different free game everyday and I have amazon prime so I get a free book every month and free shows and movies and my kindle. It aslo has Internet so u can do everything an I pad can do and it is less expensive. I once again strongly recommend it!!! Haha

I have the Barnes and Noble Nooks and also an iPad. Personally, the Nook is a little slow for me. Now, it could just be mine (I do tend to drop it a lot :rolleyes:), but everything just seems delayed. I originally intended to use it for games, browser, books, email, etc. But I got so frustrated with it that I just went to reading books on it. SO it is kind of uni-functional. Which for me, anyways, is a big no-no. I personally love the iPad, but it is big and an Apple product. SO if you have doubts about Apple, I say stay away from it. It is JUST like an iPod touch though, just enlarged...and I personally think it is a faster and a little more user friendly. But, if you did not like your iPod, I would say do not get the iPad. But, I have and love both of them. Now granted, the iPad is a LOT more expensive than the nook, Kindle Fire, Sony, Toshiba, etc. But, I think it is worth the price.

Hope this helps!!

I strongly recommend you to go for Amazon's Kindle Fire. The device—which includes access to the Amazon Appstore, streaming movies and TV shows, and Kindle's e-books etc. This is the best thing I think.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter