Tables in Wonderland Returning?

Bjaiken77

DIS Veteran
If I log into Disneyvacation.com, and go to 2021 member benefits, this is what it says for TIW:

“Check back later for details about a special discount for Disney Vacation Club Members—available when Tables in Wonderland memberships are on sale again.”

Don’t you think they’d scratch that and NOT ask you to check back later if they were doing away with it? It also says it will be on sale again.

Is that just standard boilerplate language that I’m reading too much into, or does anyone else take that as a positive sign it’ll be back and pretty soon?

I think we'll see most things, like FP+, TiW, APs and so forth comeback once the attendance limits and most of the COVID protocols are over. And right now, the DVC Dining discount is 20% at participating restaurants, so basically the same as TiW, except for adult beverages.

And right now, the DVC Dining discount is 20% at participating restaurants, so basically the same as TiW, except for adult beverages.
I may have missed something, but isn't the DVC dining discount 10% at the vast majority of places?

I may have missed something, but isn't the DVC dining discount 10% at the vast majority of places?
Sorry, yes....I misread a post from someone earlier. It is the merch discount that is currently 20%. Either way, I hope they bring back TiW before Thanksgiving. I have a group of 11 going. But at least 10% is better than nothing.

When I was there last month I found that some of the restaurants, Chefs De France for example, are not honoring the discount.

When I was there last month I found that some of the restaurants, Chefs De France for example, are not honoring the discount.
Chef's De France is not Disney operated. Several non-Disney restaurants don't do DVC or AP discounts. A few don't even do TiW. I'm expecting Space 220 to not honor discounts when they open, at least until they've been open for a while...depending upon how popular they are. I'm really interested to see their menu, before deciding for sure that I want to eat there...but the theme looks awesome.

Last edited:

Chefs De France didn't take it in Jan 2021. They did in the past but I guess no more...to bad...

We are 6 going the 2nd week of October ,I'm hoping both all restaurants and TIW are a go go go.

Was that TIW or DVC/AP? I have a reservation there in a few weeks.

TIW, I don't know if I asked for DVC/AP, I might have forgotten. Usually I ask for TIW first if they say no I ask if they give discounts for DVC/AP/Disney Visa...I don't remember what I did in this case. Sorry

I know it used to be that the TiW at Chefs didn't apply to the Prix Fixe selections, I wonder if that is still true? Not that I'd order the current Prix Fixe, that's a lot of food. And ordering an appetizer, main entrée and dessert (from what would likely be my selections of choice) it basically would give me a free glass of wine or other beverage. But again, too much food.

It would be nice if TiW was doing the same thing as APs...if you had one expire during the closure, allow you to buy a new on that you can activate on your next trip.

I know it used to be that the TiW at Chefs didn't apply to the Prix Fixe selections, I wonder if that is still true? Not that I'd order the current Prix Fixe, that's a lot of food. And ordering an appetizer, main entrée and dessert (from what would likely be my selections of choice) it basically would give me a free glass of wine or other beverage. But again, too much food.

It would be nice if TiW was doing the same thing as APs...if you had one expire during the closure, allow you to buy a new on that you can activate on your next trip.
Actually, the prix fixe is what we ordered in March and used our TIW discount on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!