Tables in Wonderland Returning?

TIW is great ! Ours expired in May of 2020 but was extended 6 months and so we used it in September, October, November, and December.
The savings @ Be Our Guest was the most because we ordered adult beverages and there were 4 of us.
Wow, good for you. Ours expired 5/31/2020 and we were told numerous times it was a 4 mo extension. Interesting yours was still honored in December - that would actually be 7 months no? Again good for you. I guess we should have kept slapping ours down!

I'm confused - DVC owners were NOT allowed to purchase it ? Seems a large # of people here have had TIW how was that possible ?

Wow, good for you. Ours expired 5/31/2020 and we were told numerous times it was a 4 mo extension. Interesting yours was still honored in December - that would actually be 7 months no? Again good for you. I guess we should have kept slapping ours down!
I guess you should have tried to slap it down. We always asked first because it was an extension. I think they were honoring it because they were not selling new ones and the servers know they will get at least the minimum 18% gratuity-with the dining locations not at max capacity then a guaranteed gratuity is better than a lesser one.

We had only bought the TIW a few (4/5) but we did buy it every year since becoming AP holders and if it comes back, we will buy it again.

Sorry you had bad luck.

I'm confused - DVC owners were NOT allowed to purchase it ? Seems a large # of people here have had TIW how was that possible ?
TIW was avaliable to DVC blue card and AP holders for $150 and Florida residents for $175 if I remember correctly.

I don't know what you are confused about but we are DVC and were able to purchase it. We are AP holders also.

I do have direct point purchase, that's the reason I was confused - thanks. I'll keep an eye out for it to come back !

For the last few years, we've been using TIW as DVC members. For us, it's a better deal than the dining plan ever was. Especially since it covers alcohol and appetizers.
And valet parking for dinner.
I understand that is not a huge deal for many on site guests who don’t have cars, but for local folks it’s huge.

And valet parking for dinner.
I understand that is not a huge deal for many on site guests who don’t have cars, but for local folks it’s huge.
And for those of us who have cars, especially when dressing up a little for dinner. Much nicer not to have to take Disney transportation from one resort to a park to another resort and not to have to walk through the parking lot from/to the car. Especially when hot and muggy or rainy.

Nobody can. The program is suspended.

They still honor it, but looking at the timeline I’m not sure there are any valid cards left.

The last valid TIW card expires on 7/31/21. We lost our card in March this year (was set to expire in April 2021) and they replaced it for us- with the latest possible expiration date (for those who purchased in March 2020 just before the shut down). We have 3.5 weeks left and I’m already planing a weekend trip to make use of it one more time. Really hoping they bring it back!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter