Syttd!!!

Ahh! That's awesome! Another fellow Houstonian! My husband just called me and started laughing when he heard me on the radio.

I've never tried to watch previous episodes via computer or otherwise. Is it possible to view this episode on computer or Verizon Fios? I tried going to SYTTD website, but got very confused & couldn't seem to get the episode to show entirely. I really want to see this. So, happy a disboard bride was on. You sound so sweet. I can be pm'd if it is better to give me instruction that way , if there is anyone who wants to help me try. Thanks. And congratulations!

I've never tried to watch previous episodes via computer or otherwise. Is it possible to view this episode on computer or Verizon Fios? I tried going to SYTTD website, but got very confused & couldn't seem to get the episode to show entirely. I really want to see this. So, happy a disboard bride was on. You sound so sweet. I can be pm'd if it is better to give me instruction that way , if there is anyone who wants to help me try. Thanks. And congratulations!

I would like to know too!

Sadly they only play a small portion of the episode on the SYTTD website or YouTube. Both episodes can be found on iTunes but those you would have to pay for. I am not sure if you have On Demand but you should be able to find it on the TLC on demand as well.

Thank you for your sweet words and I hope you enjoy!

Megan,
I just saw a rerun of your syttd episode, and wondered if you were a Diser. A quick search told me you are! I thought you looked beautiful in your dress!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter