Syttd!!!

I LOVE the dress you chose!!!! :goodvibes

I also liked your "Belle" dress, too, but I think the "Cinderella" gown you picked was the best!

And, your father is a total sweetheart!!!!!!

I watched the episode this morning, GORGEOUS dress. I cracked up seeing Diane in your ears :lmao:

Your Dad was so sweet, I couldn't believe he wanted to throw out your budget on a $15,000 Pnina dress!

Megan: I just watched your episode and I have to tell you, I loved your chosen dress on you!! You were so much fun in this episode, I loved your enthusiasm and I think Diane did a great job choosing dresses for you. Were these the only three you tried, or did you try others also? I think both the "Belle" style dress and the Cinderella style dress looked wonderful, and you chose the one that was best for you (I loved it with the veil and I am NOT a veil girl....did you get the veil too?).

Your dad seems like such a sweetheart! I hope you had as much fun that day as it seemed!

You will look so beautiful on your day!

Brooke

I don't have TLC so I'll have to wait until it hits the interwebz to watch, I'm glad they edited it nicely for you. I'm dying to see the dress you chose, do yo uhave a link or a pic now that it has been revealed?

We watched it last night and I wondered if you were a DISer or not! :scratchin

You were shown in a very good light, in my opinion!! Your family is so nice, and you look so gorgeous in your Cinderella dress! :bride:

When you first said that you wanted a Cinderella dress, the one that I envisioned is exactly like the one you ended up with! Excellent choice!! Congrats on everything!!! :sunny:

Saw the episode last night and wondered if you might be a Diser, so found the thread this morning. Congratulations on finding a beautiful dress that matched your dreams. I thought you looked fabulous in both the Belle dress and the dress you chose, but you glowed when wearing the Cinderella dress. Yes your dad is a prince, but I would say that everyone in your family was fantastic. You are very lucky to have such a wonderful, supportive family who were focused on your happiness and not their own agendas. I still remember the episode where the twin sister was a monster and seemed determined to ruin her sister's experience -Ugh! Don't know what you were worried about showing up in the episode, but it certainly wasn't there. I love Randy from what I can see on the show. You are the second person I know that has met him and indicated that he is just as sweet in person. I am so glad to learn that his on screen persona is not due to clever editing.

I figured you were a Diser! I loved both the Belle and Cinderella dress. Great to have 2 amazing choices. Love your dad!! I wish my dad would have strolled over to the $15,000 rack while I was dress shopping:laughing:. I hope they do a follow up to your story with a fitting and then the actual Disney wedding.:love:

How exciting! We watched it as a friend was one of the other couples after your segment! I'll have to watch it again to see you. We were hoping they would show the Disney wedding, but didn't know it was a disboards bride who didn't get married yet. :)

I saw it too!!! Love your dress - very pretty. Your family is very sweet. I hope they do a follow-up to show your big day.:goodvibes

I just wanted to say--- you look absolutely gorgeous! (In BOTH dresses!!!) congratulations, and your dad is the sweetest man EVER!

Congratulations to you! I have set the TiVo to record and I can't wait to see!

Congratulations on your beautiful dress! You and your whole family seem so sweet... so very happy for you. GO DISNEY BRIDES! :cool1:

I had recorded the episode and just watched it. Your dress is stunning. And your dad is just so sweet. Congratulations.

Wanted to let you know I'm so happy for you and happy that you found your perfect dress!!

Your family and you are such amazing and fun people! So excited to see pics and hopefully read about your wonderful wedding!

Congratulations. I am so bummed... I just found this thread, and although I watch Say yes, I missed yours. :( Can someone tell me how/when I can see it? Sounds like your dream wedding has already been sprinkled with pixie dust. Congratulations again.

I just watched your episode finally. I love love LOVE your dress!!!! It really is the perfect Cinderella dress! You are so lucky that you got Diane and Randy, I love them! I love that she wore the ears, lol! Congrats again!

PS - I don't know if you have a planning journal, if not I hope you'll start one so we can see the rest of your plans!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter