Syttd!!!

Just an update for those of you who watched the episode. The follow up episode comes on this Friday December 30 at 9:30 PM EST. It's from my fittings and when they actually came to film the ceremony. I can't wait to see a part of the ceremony! I hope you all enjoy!!! :yay:

Just an update for those of you who watched the episode. The follow up episode comes on this Friday December 30 at 9:30 PM EST. It's from my fittings and when they actually came to film the ceremony. I can't wait to see a part of the ceremony! I hope you all enjoy!!! :yay:

yay! My dvr is set:)

YAY, I can't wait! Did you do a planning journal on here?

When it airs, can someone post the season and episode numbers so I can try to find it?

Oh, awesome! Setting the DVR now!! :goodvibes

Love this show. Even three years after our wedding my DH and I still watch it. :lmao::lmao: Don't know how I missed this thread the first time around but glad I caught it now. Can't wait until Friday to see how everything turned out.:cool1:

Linda

That is so cool! I missed it the first time around but I will definitely watch this update one! My DD, 7, and I are so into that show!!! I got married in 1999 and obviously had a kid and all that, but I am planning a VR for 2012. So no Kleinfeld's for me - my mom and I are planning on taking my DD in 20 years!

I've got my Tivo set. Can't wait to see how it all comes out!

I also still love to watch the show - especially the marathons they run on Fridays!

So, so, so great. Love the dress, love the wedding, love Disney. I started tearing up alittle watching your wedding, remembering ours.

You dress was beautiful and you looked amazing. Thank you so much for sharing all of this with us.

Linda

Thank you girls!!! I am bawling and loved reliving the day. I hope all past and future brides enjoy/ed their days just as much as I did!!!

It was such fun watching your wedding, even if for only a brief glimpse...you looked so beautiful (loved your colors & bridesmaid dresses, too)...congrats and thanks for sharing w/us...

Megan, I just got done watching your episode. You looked gorgeous! My son's gf was over and watching with me, and she went, "Oh she's so beautiful!" :goodvibes I also thought it was nice that they really went in-depth with you again, showing so much from your first episode, too! Way to go, girl! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter