Syttd!!!

meggydoodle

Mouseketeer
So I am completely obsessed with this show and Randy is my hero. I wanted to shop at Kleinfeld's so bad for my wedding dress. :yay: I begged my mother to take me there. I ended up looking on the website to see different ideas and saw the SYTTD site. I clicked on it and applied for the show not thinking anything of it. Next thing I know my family and I are in NYC getting the dress of my dreams. I can't wait to see how they portray us all on TV :happytv: but I wanted to share my excitement with everyone!!!

So I am completely obsessed with this show and Randy is my hero. I wanted to shop at Kleinfeld's so bad for my wedding dress. :yay: I begged my mother to take me there. I ended up looking on the website to see different ideas and saw the SYTTD site. I clicked on it and applied for the show not thinking anything of it. Next thing I know my family and I are in NYC getting the dress of my dreams. I can't wait to see how they portray us all on TV :happytv: but I wanted to share my excitement with everyone!!!

Congratulations. How exciting for you and your family. :goodvibes

It's funny how things work out like that and how unexpected wonderful things can happen. Good stuff x

Not a clue yet. They have been hounding me for pictures, pictures, pictures. The producer says my segment goes out by the end of this week and I should have an air date soon! I will let you know!!

That's amazing!!!! I'm so happy for you! Did you get to meet Randy??!! I want him to be my best friend :lmao: I can't wait to see you on TV!

OMG, congrats! I love Say Yes! It is the only wedding show my bf will watch with me. He loves to critique the dresses and guess prices! :rotfl:

thats awesome!!! I absolutely LOVE that show!!! I'm watching it as I type :rotfl: I hope I can persuade my parents to take me to NYC to Kleinfelds... ;) Let us know when your episode is airing! popcorn::

How awesome is that?!?! :woohoo: I love that show. I'm even watching reruns from 2008 right now that I've already seen before! :rotfl:

I was going to apply for the SYTTD Atlanta at Bridals by Lori. I saw online where they were accepting applications. But I didn't want to be on tv. :lmao: I'm from South Ga. I told my mom I would sound so country on there. :laughing: It would be HILARIOUS! Then when I get nervous or upset, I tend to use foul language. And lots of it and not very pretty words! :rotfl: They wouldn't even be able to air my episode.

I think it's INCREDIBLE that you got that whole experience. I bet it was a blast!! Def. let us know when it will air so me and the DF can watch. :)

That's amazing!!!! I'm so happy for you! Did you get to meet Randy??!! I want him to be my best friend :lmao: I can't wait to see you on TV!

I did get to meet Randy. I didn't see him at first and my dad knew I couldn't wait to meet him so when Randy walked in my dad was like "Meg, look." I looked up and there he was (I am almost positive I turned a few shades of red at that point) I absolutely loved him. He is everything you think is. I wish I could upload pictures so you can see one of him and I. He is talking to me and the look on my face is priceless. Dianne was my consultant and I loved her. She has a filthy mouth and is absolutely hysterical. The experience was definitely once in a lifetime and something my family and I will treasure forever.

Would it be super nosey to ask what your budget was? We'll find out on the show, anyway..... :cutie:

Are you from the NYC area? I have always wondered how brides who are not nearby do their fittings.... do they take their dresses back home to a local tailor?

I am so excited! When will you know when it airs??? :goodvibes

Oh how exciting!!!
I'll have to keep a closer eye on it so I can watch for the girl getting a dress for a Disney wedding.

Would it be super nosey to ask what your budget was? We'll find out on the show, anyway..... :cutie:

Are you from the NYC area? I have always wondered how brides who are not nearby do their fittings.... do they take their dresses back home to a local tailor?

I am so excited! When will you know when it airs??? :goodvibes

You're not being nosey at all. My budget for a dress was $3000 and under. Getting your dress tailored there costs $600. You do not have to get it done there though. You can order your dress and have them mail it to you. I live in the Houston, TX area but do plan to go back to them to get it tailored. I am not a small girl and the way they were explaining how they would have to make it a bit bigger in the bust area and hips, I would feel better going there after spending that kind of money on a dress. TLC is a bit nosey when it comes to the final total but Joan stepped in and refused to let them know just how much it was. It still was an amazing time and would do it all over again in a heartbeat.

That's awesome! I was in NYC and had an appointment to go there and ended up missing it, which I still regret. Can't wait to see the show!

Congrats on your experience.

A friend's younger sister did a filming for the Atlanta version of the show (she was one of the bridesmaids the bride had brought with her).

I am pretty sure they filmed it late 2010 (sometime around Thanksgiving I think) and it isn't supposed to air until summer 2011.

congrats for being picked for the show!!! I bought my dress there at their blow out sale.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter