***SWW 2015 Roll Call***

We'll be there for weekend 5. My ability to book FtF will determine which day(s) we are dedicating to SWW.

We will be there for weekend 2 on the 24th (maybe 23rd) and weekend 3 on the 29th! DH just added some days tour trip so we could go more than one weekend :)

ill be there 05/25/-06/02 my first ever, My sisters will be with me also one a big SW fan the other not so much lol. IM really excited as im also going to my first SW celebrations in anaheim this year

H&V on thursday 05/28 with the fantasmic
and the breakfast is on Friday 05/29/2015 at 8am(ish) :)

HOPING to do the parade and the fireworks package as soon as disney wants to take my money lol

Hi! So excited for our first SWW! We (Me, DH, DD & DS) will be there 6/13 and 14. Doing H&V dinner on 13th and SciFi breakfast 6/14. Can't wait!

We'll be there May 15th and 16th- so excited! Love this thread and the official SWW tips thread! We're doing the Star Wars meals on other days- H&V on the 8th and Sci-Fi on the 10th. Can't wait for more details to be announced!

@OhioWDWDuo: you've been added! :darth:
As soon as FTF is announced, it'll be posted on the Official Thread and here, too! Keep watching!

Sunday June 7th for us. Looking forward to it as usual. We usually can only fit one SWW day in per trip so we go all day and it's a lot of fun! Unless of course the Blackhawks have a playoff game in which case I personally bug out early.

Last edited:
I'll be there May 15 & 16, doing Galactic Breakfast and Jedi Mickey dinner on May 12th

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter