SWGE AP previews - Meet Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m trying to decide if my 14 year old daughters actually will need an id or not? I might just stick their passport card in my wallet just in case.

Well with the lack of information provided i'll still check in around 2 hours early just in case we can enter early or at least avoid a line later.

I got the email too. We have no access to a printer. Do you think the email actually has to be printed out??B3FB5938-101C-4294-85A4-2C89B852B4E5.jpeg

Got may email too!

So do we think when it says Valid AP that you have to have the card or can they scan a MB? I have my card but not sure about my dad who is going now. I am assuming a MB with AP attached and valid ID will work.

Got may email too!

So do we think when it says Valid AP that you have to have the card or can they scan a MB? I have my card but not sure about my dad who is going now. I am assuming a MB with AP attached and valid ID will work.
If they cannot scan my MB and validate me as DVC for moonlight magic, I would have doubts about them having mobile scanners to show me as AP by my MB. But I agree it should be possible.

I'm printing out my confirmation, I have a screen shot and my magic band of course. I'm not taking any chances because this is the only reason I booked this trip.

If they cannot scan my MB and validate me as DVC for moonlight magic, I would have doubts about them having mobile scanners to show me as AP by my MB. But I agree it should be possible.

I kind of understand the DVC thing since there are different levels now and certain memberships do not get some perks - this is not done in MDE but by which color card you have.

AP is in MDE so attached to my MB so they should be able to scan it. We have an 11am time slot so if he doesn't have his card we will probably just stop and get one for him.

I am probably over thinking things BUT...

One of my friends who is going has an AP with "Melissa MaidenName" on her MDE. We registered her for the preview under this because that's what her MDE still has.

Her state ID has her name as "Melissa MaidenName MarriedName"

Does anyone think this will be an issue? I don't want her to change her MDE at this point because she's already registered under the old name..........

I'm assuming it won't be an issue because her maiden name that shows on her MDE is part of her full name on her ID, but I really have no idea...

One of my friends who is going has an AP with "Melissa MaidenName" on her MDE. We registered her for the preview under this because that's what her MDE still has.

Does anyone think this will be an issue? I don't want her to change her MDE at this point because she's already registered under the old name..........

I'm assuming it won't be an issue because her maiden name that shows on her MDE is part of her full name on her ID, but I really have no idea...
I think she’ll be okay

I can guarantee they won't check that thoroughly if at all

Not sure if you really need a printed copy of your confirmation. You can ask the front desk at your hotel or guest services in a park to print it. If the CM is having an issue suggest forwarding your email to whatever email address works for the CM.

I've been asked to see a physical AP and photo ID anytime I want to benefit from an AP discount. I was also asked when I attended the AP before park hours banshee discount at Pandora and when getting a wrist band for the AP preview of the new Rivers of Life.

I would absolutely make sure everyone in your group has a physical AP. You don't want to waste time walking to the front of the park and having to get one before entering SW:GE.

edited to add

Obviously I agree with PP. I don't see the CM wasting time checking for minor name differences.

I’m not going til the 21st. I haven’t received an email. Is anyone going later getting them?

I’m not going til the 21st. I haven’t received an email. Is anyone going later getting them?
I am going the 20th and don’t have it yet. I did get the original email invitation and my confirmation email, so it’s likely not a communication issue

Am I the only one going Saturday who still hasn’t received the reminder email? I had to call to get the confirmation sent. I printed up 2 copies of that (just in case I lose 1!). Guess I’ll be calling again tomorrow for this email.

Just received my email! Will upload in a min.

————

Reminder About Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Land Passholder Preview

Get ready to blast off to a galaxy far, far away. The preview for Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge and Millennium Falcon: Smuggler's Run is coming soon!
Please review check-in information below before you arrive.

What to Bring to the Event
  • Valid Annual Pass and a government-issued photo ID for each registered Passholder
  • One printed copy of your confirmation page

Please Note: All registered Guests will need to present their valid Annual Pass for admission to Disney's Hollywood Studios prior to check-in.
Confirmation
Primary Email: xxxxxxxx@gmail.com
Special Events
Order Number: xxxxxx
Check-In
Please check in at the Grand Avenue entrance to Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge. Everyone in your registered party must check in at the same time.​
Registered Guest(3)​
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
Event Information​
Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Land Passholder Previews
Important Information About Registration
  • Reservations are nontransferable and may not be sold or bartered.
  • No modifications to reservations.

Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Information
  • Millennium Falcon: Smuggler's Run attraction and other offerings will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.
  • Passholders who attend the preview event may not be able to experience all of the offerings during the event.
  • Passholders may experience wait times during this event.
  • Offerings, prices, experiences and information are subject to restrictions and change or cancellation without notice.
  • Merchandise is valid while supplies last and is subject to change without notice. Limit of one per item, per person.
  • See Property Rules for information regarding costumes and additional guidelines.
I guess I better find that email and print it ASAP. I don’t want to forget it. Also, I would make sure everyone has their physical AP cards. Go early and get one at guest services. You don’t want to be held up before your reservation time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter