Suzykats trivia???

ChisJo

Cause afterall, a dream that you wish, will come t
I shouldn't complain, maybe I'm over looking something, but has any else noticed this??

I do the trivia everyday on suzykats. I have noticed though, that I only get about 1 email a week telling me my results from the trivia (so 1 for 1 day out of 7). So, does that mean I am only getting credited for 1 out of 7? Or is she just unable to send trivia results everyday? Also, if I get it right without getting the email telling me it was right (or wrong), will I get the credit? As well, trivia points are getting smaller and smaller. 1 point for the search of the answer every day doesn't seem like much, especially if I'm only getting 1 point a week for 7 trivia questions I complete.

Does anyone else have this problem, or am I just the one out of luck??

Joline

I don't even get 1 email a week about it and haven't received any points
in a long time.

I haven't quite figured it out yet. My suggestion is to use the contact us form and write Jane and ask her. She is the one at Suzykats that is in charge of the trivia and crediting points. She doesn't mind answering questions at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter