Survivor 44

We've been watching Survivor since the very first show. :)

I like the shorter time period and the way they have been shaking up the show so that the final four is not very predictable. :)

Long time watcher, kinda getting burned out on survivor. I was not a fan of some of the recent changes, ie turn back time, rolling dice, etc... I don't plan to watch this season but I do have it set to record in case it starts getting buzz in my social media feeds.

Long time watcher, kinda getting burned out on survivor. I was not a fan of some of the recent changes, ie turn back time, rolling dice, etc... I don't plan to watch this season but I do have it set to record in case it starts getting buzz in my social media feeds.
I do believe Jeff said the hour glass/turn back isn't going to be brought back.

I’ll be watching but wish it would return to 39 days. A lot happens in those final 13 days and I just don’t think you can compare 26 day winners to 39 day winners.

I also like the 39 days better. I like the more physical challenges also but I can see why they do memory games towards the end (your memory is just about shot). I just hope Jeff has gotten a hair cut finally but from the previews it doesn't look like it.

I’ll be watching but wish it would return to 39 days. A lot happens in those final 13 days and I just don’t think you can compare 26 day winners to 39 day winners.
I'm kinda torn these days on the length. I'm not entirely mad about it being shorter but then sometimes I do wish I had more of those days. There was something to be said where you got breaks in time to see more of the tribe workings then the challenges. But with the shorter length those challenges happen so quick.

I do think the shorter days affects the players just on a different level. Maybe the bodies haven't changed quite as much even though they don't really have food with the shorter length but mentally the game play is more frantic and there's less time for bonding so an alliance means something different. Then again maybe that's part of the rub that things can be so chaotic.

I felt bad for Bruce, but pulling him was the right thing. Maybe he can come back in the future?

Good move on Brandon's part. We were curious--do you only get one chance to do the "shot in the dark"? It seemed silly to waste it on the first tribal. At least with Brandon's idol, there's a decent chance they'll put another idol in play after it's used.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter