Survivor 44

It takes me a while to learn names. I wish they had voted out the girl who lied to them about what happened on the island since they don’t know what her advantage is and she is untrustworthy, etc.

I felt bad for Bruce, but pulling him was the right thing. Maybe he can come back in the future?

Good move on Brandon's part. We were curious--do you only get one chance to do the "shot in the dark"? It seemed silly to waste it on the first tribal. At least with Brandon's idol, there's a decent chance they'll put another idol in play after it's used.
I know. When they first put him back in, I was wondering about a concussion, but I am sure medical checked him over thoroughly and we just did not see the footage. Poor guy.

I am team Yam Yam right now.

I was totally thinking a concussion and I hated seeing someone get hurt so quickly into the game I mean what was it like 10 or so mins something super fast.

It's be a while since we've had a season start with so many potential and actual injuries and medical evac.

I think they may be kicking themselves for using their advantages so quick. Although the idol was actually well-played here but sucks that it didn't last long. He didn't learn that in survivor you rarely should tell other teammates what cards you have.

That one mom (I'm also bad with names at first) that feels like she's on the outs (the one that the episode started with her interview) she's very annoying, guess we'll see how she gets along with the others.

Watched it, loved it.

Felt so bad for Bruce.. :(

I wanted to love Carolyn since she is VERY local to me and I know her dad, but...a little obnoxious. There are 2 other MN girls, though, so I will cheer for them.

Smart, smart, smart play by Brandon, loved tribal!

@DFan00 Could you edit your title and put spoilers next to it, please? For those who haven't watched it yet, and would like to be surprised.

Watched it, loved it.

Felt so bad for Bruce.. :(

I wanted to love Carolyn since she is VERY local to me and I know her dad, but...a little obnoxious. There are 2 other MN girls, though, so I will cheer for them.

Smart, smart, smart play by Brandon, loved tribal!

They list Carolyn as a drug counsellor; I think she is sampling the product in order to make her counselling more real. ;)

Last edited:
Watched and enjoyed it! Been watching since the very first show. I guess I haven't been paying attention, didn't realize the length had been shortened, just that something was different. I do miss more interactions between the tribe members.

I like Yam Yam, the Nasa nerd and the guy who hurt his arm most right now. Don't have a feel for any of the women yet.

The tall guy with the glasses is already getting to close to a female tribe member. You can read him like a book.

Can't believe that show is still on. I worked at a CBS affiliate when it first went on. We promoted the heck out of it. Never thought it would still be on the air 23 years later.

I checked out when Jeff stopped saying, "Come on in, guys."
I love Survivor & Jeff but that moment/discussion. Now every time I say “guys” I second guess myself.

But I can’t wait to watch last nights episode. Jeff has been hyping it up. Previews looked great.

LOL I knew I’d be in the minority, but I really like Carolyn. She’s not a cookie cutter copy of the usual Survivor prototype.

I like Yam Yam but think he will get old fast.

Who else saw that guy falling off the rock the second he started climbing it. You could see it a mile away.

She’s not a cookie cutter copy of the usual Survivor prototype.
She's just annoying lol which usually there's one on every season that is. We'll see if she stays that way. Some survivors start off that way and then get serious about the gameplay later on
Who else saw that guy falling off the rock the second he started climbing it. You could see it a mile away.
They showed that a while back during previews for the season so I knew a guy fell, just didn't know who and why and how badly they injured themselves until the episode aired. A shoulder injury isn't easy to get over especially with a shorter season, less time before the next challenge. Feet injuries can turn surprisingly very serious.

LOL I knew I’d be in the minority, but I really like Carolyn. She’s not a cookie cutter copy of the usual Survivor prototype.

I like Yam Yam but think he will get old fast.

Yeah, I knew the guy was going to fall. You have to figure, people spend a fair amount of time exploring the island, they just don't show it. So, if they're showing it, something is going to happen.

You know Carolyn is going to stick around b/c she's the person that is going to annoy everyone and nobody is going to align with her so she'll be taken to the end b/c nobody will vote for her.

I like the NASA kid Carson. He reminds me a little bit of Cochrane with a good sense of humor. Carolyn’s craziness doesn’t bother me and I think after Maryanne won 42 they look for some of these offbeat types.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter