Surprise trip to BC!!

nicdanh

DIS Veteran
:Pinkbounc My DH just told me we are leaving tomorrow for the weekend and staying at the BC!! :Pinkbounc I am freaking out because we have 3 children from ages 6 months to 5yrs. This will be our first time away since we had our DD 5 years ago. I am VERY excited and worried all at once. It will be very weird going without our kids.

That is awesome. Aren't hubbies sweet sometimes. I am sure that you have mixed emotions about leaving the kids. We first left our son when he was 6. My Hubby wanted to get away for our anniversary. He is our only one and it was hard. We went from the east coast of Florida to the west coast of Fla, not too far. We had a good time. Then the next year, we got a little more adventurous and took the 3 day Disney Wonder cruise. This I was worried about, because if something happened I freaked out about how to get off a cruise ship. Of course everything was wonderful with our son, and DH and I reconnected again. It was magical.

Just remember, you and your huband deserve to be alone together. Enjoy. Let us know how it went. :wave2:

Diane

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter