Super Bowl winners

I forgot it was the SB and saw Eli Manning in a car in 2012. They really didn't announce it that I knew of. If you are there, plan to be at MK on Monday and hope for the best. But don't count on it.

I'm just wondering if they'll give Big Ben the MVP or AB or Bell. I'd prefer AB myself.

Maybe one year soon I'll get to see Drew Brees in the parade

We were there the day Brees was, it was the day after the game and they announced a time but it was later than they said. It was the most underwhelming parade I have seen at wdw.

Might of enjoyed it more if it was a Steeler though!! Actually considered heading to KC this weekend but our weather where we live has been unbearable and the drive would be risky!

Just wanted to clarify that it is usually the MVP of the Super Bowl game, not of the NFL. And the MVP of the NFL has already been voted on and decided, just not announced. So, Brady and the Patriots could win the Super Bowl and Matt Ryan could win the MVP of the NFL but a totally different player win the MVP of the Super Bowl and he would be at Disney World/land. Or, Ryan and the Falcons could win the Super Bowl and Tom Brady could win the MVP of the NFL but a totally different player win the MVP of the Super Bowl and he would be at Disney World/land. Or, the Super Bowl MVP could decide not to attend and someone else would go.

It's not guaranteed it will be in WDW or DL and it won't be announced ahead of time.

It's a tough call, Tom Brady is from California (even though he is a Bay area guy) so he could opt to go "home". The SB is in Texas so kind of midway between Orlando and Anaheim. Orlando is closer to his home in Massachusetts. I guess we'll see where Tom is going to go in a few weeks. I think he should parade right down Roger Goodell's street and past his home. It would be fitting with Fantasyland residing right in the commish's feeble mind.

One of the nicest guys you could ever imagine. Win/win as far as I'm concerned with this matchup.

If one of my best friends wasn't a Patriots fan I probably wouldn't care as much, but I know the hell I'll get if we go in and lose so I'm trying to be positive lol. It will be a good game no doubt though.

And if you happen across one of the NFL MVPs there, they cannot and will not sign anything. BIL came across Aaron Rodgers way in the back of one of the side roads off Main Street sitting. Said hi, congratulated him, and asked if he could get an autograph. Rodgers told him no because he was not permitted to with the contract of being there for it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter