Super Bowl Predictions?

....and that’s why the referees were unfairly biased. You’re proving the point. And just like the Patriots for the better part of 15-years ...you’re going to hear people tell you how they never deserved it!

Actually no one in the media is saying it. No one here is saying it. It's pretty much just you. How were the referees biased? They called 1 penalty on the Patriots. They blew the whistle dead when the Patriots fumbled earlier in the game. They called ticky tack holding to extend Patriot drives. If they were unfairly biased it was FOR THE PATRIOTS. So no I won't hear they never deserved. The Eagles dominated a Belichick defense and the defense did just enough against Brady to get the win. You are just being the sorest loser of all time. You think you'd be more gracious having won five times, but you are the sorest loser and a poor example of good Patriots fans. And so are you saying Jacksonville was cheated against New England? Well thanks, then by your point Patriots should have never been there. Enjoy the AFC Championship this year, I'm enjoying the Eagles being WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!!!!

Outside of New England? Doubtful.

It's not even tainted in New England. If you read the New England news sites, the one thing that is driving them mad is Belichick's decision to bench Butler. They are very congratulatory of Doug Pederson and the Eagles, but dumbfounded by Belichick's decision with Malcolm Butler and the inability for the defense to make adjustments. Which is correct.

Anyone need anything from the store, I'm going to pick up some sour grapes for @GAN

It's not tainted, you just lost. Be a graceful person if that's possible. Don't try and push tainted on the Eagles b/c people say it about the Patriots. Has nothing to do with Sunday night's game. Play was legal. Touchdowns were legal. You're a sore loser. FACTS. and the Eagles are WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!!!

First of all, I’m not a sore loser at all. I’m a Patriots fan, no doubt. But go back through this thread and read all the anti-Patriots comments ....then tell me who the sore losers are! My point, and some others, is that we’ve been hearing it for 15-years. You’ve made us sick with all your crying and complaining, so I’m just feeding you. Do you really think that my life is dependent on the Patriots winning every Super Bowl they play in? Hardly. Not to mention I’m an Alabama fan, so the last 10-15 years has included plenty of Championship gear. See some of you next year!

Got my gear ready for tomorrow! I will be at the Patco line in Camden at 7 am with my kids and a group of friends.

I heard the potty to person ratio will be 1 to 850. Drink wisely!

Rope dropping Patco....sweet!!!! :D

I'm actually heading to Dallas, TX this afternoon for a work conference and will be there all day tomorrow. Thinking I should wear my Eagles jersey. :D

Got my gear ready for tomorrow! I will be at the Patco line in Camden at 7 am with my kids and a group of friends.

I heard the potty to person ratio will be 1 to 850. Drink wisely!

Hahaha. I heard they are bringing in hundreds more porta johns to line areas along the Parkway. I'm thinking the same thing - leave before 8. My brother said let's take the 8:30 am PATCO and I think it will be mobbed by then. Better off getting in the city by 7:30 and if there are open spaces grab them and then send someone to get breakfast sandwiches or something. There will be like 20 bars giving out free Bud Light too based on Lane Johnson's bet with Bud Light. And you can bring a bag with food and stuff to get in close to the Art Museum steps, just no alcoholic beverages in the bag. It's going to be a great day, so glad they moved it from today to tomorrow since today had the rain and ice.

Please take pics of the parade and post them. I'm so desperately wishing I could be there.

I bet it will be streamed on NBC10, CBS3 or ComcastSports if you can break away to watch any of it. I will definitely post pics. And hopefully this won't be the last one so you'll get to attend future ones. You know Wentz wants his ring (although he does get one for this year, you know he wants to win the game himself). We'll be back to get you there front and center!

Oh yes, pictures, please. I'll see if my kids gets any, I will post too. I'm sure local channels will be live streaming it. I'll hopefully see it that way.

You know what you sound like, Jacksonville fans after the AFC Championship. The referee even said he was close enough to the line. So your TV has a better view then the referee on the field? Rrrrrrright. How about that Patriots only had 1 penalty (again) or that they fumbled earlier yet the play was suspiciously blown dead (and not replayed). Sore losers aside, it was a great contested game with not much to debate. And the Eagles are WORLD CHAMPIONS finally!!!!

You keep saying WORLD CHAMPIONS but what other countries had teams represented?

Technically, they would be considered the "World Champions of American Football" ;)

Truthfully, if there were other countries with American Football teams that could compete with NFL teams, I'm sure the NFL would expand tomorrow. Same with MLB and NBA, who also refer to their champs as 'World Champs'

Technically, they would be considered the "World Champions of American Football" ;)

Truthfully, if there were other countries with American Football teams that could compete with NFL teams, I'm sure the NFL would expand tomorrow. Same with MLB and NBA, who also refer to their champs as 'World Champs'

Yeah, and it’s just as eye rolling when they say it too.

I can’t think of another sports league that calls themselves world champions with only one country competing LOL

Yeah, and it’s just as eye rolling when they say it too.

I can’t think of another sports league that calls themselves world champions with only one country competing LOL

It's arrogant, but truth be told, of the 4 major sports in the US/Canada, what team would be able to compete with the American/Canadian champion? The majority of the best players from other countries in those sports end up with a US/Canadian team.

The only true "world champion" in a sport would have to be those which have teams from countries competing, like the World Cup in soccer (football).

Well technically anyone (players) in the World can participate in the NFL, so World Champions it is. CFL has labeled themselves as Canadian Football League, so I'm guessing they don't want to be the league of the World, just Canada. :)
When another country or continent or anywhere develops a league (sit down Vince McMahon) that can compete, I'll drop the WORLD CHAMPIONS and just say SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS. Fair?

It's arrogant, but truth be told, of the 4 major sports in the US/Canada, what team would be able to compete with the American/Canadian champion? The majority of the best players from other countries in those sports end up with a US/Canadian team.

The only true "world champion" in a sport would have to be those which have teams from countries competing, like the World Cup in soccer (football).

American football is the only sport of the major sports that doesn't hold some form of world championship.

MLB
650x366

NBA:
cav3.jpg

NHL doesn't because is there a better trophy or saying than Stanley Cup champions?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter