Sunshine Flyer Experiences

Why that doesn´t make sense if they arrive 5 min. before that timeframe the certainly will not get through TSA, Border Customs and getting their Luggages in that so wouldn´t it make more sense to take the next one since nobody could would know how long that things would take you????

Thanks for the concerns helps answers and your reviews that helps a lot sweet that this new Service is accepted that much and mostly people are happy with it and only few had issues.

But read here and on the MEARS CONNECT THREAD (why there aren´t a lot of post there was surprising that ppl not so much reviewing it there???).

Still worried with both options but lean more to get a one way trip from MCO to POP with SF hoping for the themed Train Bus is more Magical (since it could be the new MAGICAL way to go to Disney)

But not sure with the return cuz some seems to had issues with their pickups even when mostly of yours had domestic flights as international traveller the 4 hours prior is hardly enough but if they would add 30 min. because of multiple stops til airport can´t have that so for me at least would make more much sense to getting UBER or LYFT?

So which would be mostly cheaper of them??? From Resort to Airport because than don´t have so much stress getting back to my hotel and missing the bus cuz with them just can order it whenever I need want to.

But which UBER would I need with 2 big luggages and carry-on luggage and personal bag??? Which Uber would fit the best and with LYFT what Lyft would I need to take???

Cuz if I would get off 4:30 p.m. for 08:05 p.m. flight should be fine as well since driving will not take too much around 30-45 minutes right???

Yes. Please go to the respective websites and pretend to book - just about the first question asked is whether you want round trip or one way.
which time should I choose really the timeframe that fits my arrival cuz getting through all the stuffs like security getting bags being there takes times wouldn´t be that a issue or would they counted into and only wanting to know when you will be at MCO and every time I would getting there would be okay???

And how is the procedure with SF just showing them the confirmation e-mail papers with a possible qr-code (like MC) to them and getting the information which line for Hopefully a themed Bus???

which time should I choose really the timeframe that fits my arrival cuz getting through all the stuffs like security getting bags being there takes times wouldn´t be that a issue or would they counted into and only wanting to know when you will be at MCO and every time I would getting there would be okay???

And how is the procedure with SF just showing them the confirmation e-mail papers with a possible qr-code (like MC) to them and getting the information which line for Hopefully a themed Bus???
I honestly don't know how the SF allows for international arrivals - you can email them at reservations@sunshineflyer.com and ask, though! That would be the best way to get an answer to all your questions.

I'm filling out the online form. My flight arrives at MCO at 11:55 am. Should I pick 11:00 - 12:00 or 12:00 - 1:00? Thanks!

Why that doesn´t make sense if they arrive 5 min. before that timeframe the certainly will not get through TSA, Border Customs and getting their Luggages in that so wouldn´t it make more sense to take the next one since nobody could would know how long that things would take you????
The OP is asking what time they should choose as their flight arrival time at MCO. Their flight arrives at MCO at 11:55 am so they choose their arrival time of 11:00 - 12:00 as their flight arrives in that window.

Transportation companies have a general idea how long it takes guests to get through the airport. Some take more, some take less. By knowing what time flights arrive they can gauge how many buses they need once most guests will have arrived at the SF area to be transported to their resort.

The OP is asking what time they should choose as their flight arrival time at MCO. Their flight arrives at MCO at 11:55 am so they choose their arrival time of 11:00 - 12:00 as their flight arrives in that window.

Transportation companies have a general idea how long it takes guests to get through the airport. Some take more, some take less. By knowing what time flights arrive they can gauge how many buses they need once most guests will have arrived at the SF area to be transported to their resort.
Thanks was only worried if it would could be a issue catching the bus but yes since it is asked what time plane is coming like other transportation services would do the same to know when someone will be arriving to be prepared for them whenever they will coming to them.

So good to know now I only been worried not getting those funny new kinda MAGICAL (TRAIN) EXPRESS replacements almost bringing some magic back instead of the plain MC ones that has to seem more issues (what is questioning shouldn´t they been much more experienced already).

And both having could having issues to screwing you up stuffing you squeezing you into small vehicles will be worried have 3 Bags and a personal bag alone so fingers crossed the themed bus will bring me.

Don´t trust them completely for Departure will take a UBER XL seems around 50,- but I don´t need to be stressed and not much worry if it will get off from POP around 4:30 pm will be shortly after 5 pm at MCO so plenty times still on a Monday in Sept 20th I hope so.

But thanks for the input good to know but surprised so less reviews in both threads does ppl not using those so much guess alternates are more liked with a bigger group cuz of course if a ride costs 50 it costs 50 not 50 for each one just like the both services with those buses. :stitch::dumbo:.

That's great.

Any clue how long the other families had been waiting?

Any idea of how many stops the bus made before/after Pop?

Have fun at WDW!
I’m not sure on either - sorry! I was just so happy to finally be there. No one seemed too put out though so I don’t think long. I also don’t think there were too many left on the bus after our stop either.

There is a code out for use this weekend only, Memorial25. Supposed to be for the first 250 bookings. Will give you a discount on weekday bookings only , does not include Saturday or Sunday arrivals/departures.
Thanks, the discount worked!

I was on the fence to go with Sunshine Flyer or Mears...so what I decided (impulsively just now, lol) to do was take one to the resort and the other back. The return times for Sunshine Flyer getting back to MCO were confusing to me, and we've done Mears with Universal recently and previously several DME trips, so I decided to go with Mears for the return and Sunshine Flyer for arrival. I figure a good way to compare since DME was shut down.

Thanks @Sandiz08!
(I had actually written myself a note last night that I needed to do this since I booked everything but transportation and it fell of my radar :) )

Yes it works for one’s ways too. We have a split stay so it worked that way as well. Nice to get a discount on something these days.

There is a code out for use this weekend only, Memorial25. Supposed to be for the first 250 bookings. Will give you a discount on weekday bookings only , does not include Saturday or Sunday arrivals/departures.
Thank you! I just used the code and booked for my sept trip

Wanted to add our experience with Sunshine Flyer from last week.

We somewhat knew where to go when we go our luggage, basically you go the opposite of where you used to go for Magical Express. Never saw anyone with an iPad or anything until we saw the bus and stepped outside. Once outside you can see a podium with a couple of people around in overalls. Not sure if the iPad guy had just gone outside or did not exist. They asked our names, checked is off and we stepped to the side with a few other families that were waiting and they told us it would be about 5 min before our bus got there. There was one loaded as we arrived, it moved and almost immediately our bus pulled in. They loaded our luggage, we loaded the bus and within about 5 more min we were gone. Had 3 resorts and a total of 15 people on the bus.

Return trip we had an 8:45 flight and were told our pickup was 5:35 AM. Luckily we were a few min early getting outside, he arrived at 5:25 and a couple and our family were boarded and moving again by 5:35. Made one more stop and were on our way to the airport. 12 people total this trip.

I am not sure if they can make it based on the few people that we rode with, but they were all friendly, buses were fairly clean and communication was very fast and good with them when I had a question prior to our trip. We will be using them again for sure.

Thanks! I just booked using the code. We are round trip, returning on a Saturday, but it gave me the discount for MCO to the resort on a weekday.

I've been looking at reviews for hours now for both Mears and SF and there's good and bad for both and it really seems that it's being lucky vs unlucky for a lot of it (how many different resort stops there are, how long you wait for the bus to depart, etc.).

Thanks! I just booked using the code. We are round trip, returning on a Saturday, but it gave me the discount for MCO to the resort on a weekday.

I've been looking at reviews for hours now for both Mears and SF and there's good and bad for both and it really seems that it's being lucky vs unlucky for a lot of it (how many different resort stops there are, how long you wait for the bus to depart, etc.).
That's why I decided to book one way with each, plus thought it would be kind of fun! :)

We're going to go to the resort on Sunshine, and return with Mears.

Chose Mears for our return since when booking Mears determines the time you'll be picked up, whereas Sunshine the way I was reading it you had to decide the hour timeframe yourself. Not knowing how many resorts they're stopping at and what end of the hour you're being picked up at, I found it hard to choose. I figured it might mean either waiting at MCO for four hours or cutting it really close.

Unless I'm misunderstanding it??

That's why I decided to book one way with each, plus thought it would be kind of fun! :)

We're going to go to the resort on Sunshine, and return with Mears.

Chose Mears for our return since when booking Mears determines the time you'll be picked up, whereas Sunshine the way I was reading it you had to decide the hour timeframe yourself. Not knowing how many resorts they're stopping at and what end of the hour you're being picked up at, I found it hard to choose. I figured it might mean either waiting at MCO for four hours or cutting it really close.

Unless I'm misunderstanding it??
I think you might be misunderstanding, but I'm certainly no expert.

When booking SF, you give them your flight info and also the hour window that your flight arrives/departs. They go back 3 hours or so from there.

At least that's my understanding, but it may be me that's misunderstanding!

I think you might be misunderstanding, but I'm certainly no expert.

When booking SF, you give them your flight info and also the hour window that your flight arrives/departs. They go back 3 hours or so from there.

At least that's my understanding, but it may be me that's misunderstanding!
I called them when booking as this was a little unclear on their site. You’re right that you provide them with your actual flight arrival and departure times and they calculate the buses from those times.

I booked SF for July round trip on Sunday, using the discount code, which brought it to $51. I need to send them an email with the Southwest flight numbers. I did know the times, arriving at 5:55 PM and leaving at 8:55 PM. I did choose 6-7 for arrival which shouldn’t be a problem. But also chose 8-9 PM for arrival and would like for them to know the flight number so that they know the exact time. It’s not that big a deal, but I’m staying at All Star Sports the first night, then move to Old Key West for the rest of the stay. I do have a park reservation for Magic Kingdom the night of arrival and I’d like to know what timeframe I’m looking at when arriving at airport at 5:55 and eventually arriving at All Star Sports? If it’s much later than 7:30, we probably won’t go to the Parks that night but take advantage of early park entry the next morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter