Sunshine Flyer Experiences

Couldn't have been a better experience for us. Waited about 10 minutes for our bus inside at their counter area. 2nd drop off at Pop. 30 minute drive. Basically we were in Pop lobby one hour after landing at MCO. Perfect.

Good experience on the way back as well. Right on time.

Just back and used Sunshine Flyer both ways. When landing at MCO, waited around 10 minutes for a bus. 4 stops, we were the last, but it was comfortable, and we were able to spread out on the bus.

On the pickup from the resorts to go home, we were picked up 4hr45 prior to our flight, so earlier then we would have liked for sure, but it is what it is, and we got there no problem. Had to hang around the airport for an hour before we could check in.

Overall, aside from getting to the airport too early when going home, Sunshine Flyer was very smooth, and easy to use. We will definitely use them again for MCO pick-up, and a fairly good chance we will use them for the whole round trip.

Just used Sunshine flyer back to MCO last night. I had sent them flight info. for a flight about an hr later than my actual flight due to them wanting to pick up so early. That worked out really well and they sent me a return time of 2 hrs. and 55 mins prior to my actual flight (about 4 hrs prior to what they thought my flight was). I used to do something similar with magical express because in all our trips we have never come close to needing any more than 1.75 hrs. at mco.

So yesterday afternoon about 4 hrs prior to our scheduled pickup I received a notification from the airline that our flight was delayed 2 hrs. I immediately texted Sunshine Flyer and explained asking for a later pickup. They originally said they didn't have anything later, so I then asked if I could cancel cause I didn't want to be stuck at the airport for so long with the kids. They quickly responded and found a later departure for me. They picked us up exactly 2 hrs. later and we had one more stop before heading to the airport.

The driver was super friendly and their communication and customer service has been top notch each time we've used them.

When I was out waiting for them a mears bus pulled up and offered to take me to the airport if I was getting worried. It was a lil odd, but he said they're kinda "sister" companies and he didn't mind taking us since he was going there anyways. I had been in really good communication with SF all day so I really wasn't concerned so I declined and the SF bus pulled up right after. The mears driver was nice but I just found it a lil odd.

We'll continue to use SF as we've had nothing but great service with them. I will continue to give them a later flight time though for the return trip though.

I see we aren’t the only ones that were picked up super early for our flight. Our flight was at 3:25pm and they picked us up at 11:20am. We would have preferred to be picked up a little later around 12:00pm. We didn’t have that issue in August. Strange?

They don't want to be responsible for you missing your flight because of traffic and/or the long security lines MCO is known for. It's just insurance for them that you won't come after them for the cost of a missed and rebooked flight so they get you there super early.

Any experiences taking SF to Swan/Dolphin?
Yes, we took it to the Dolphin in October and it worked out great. We did stop a few places on the way from the airport to the resort. We were the last pick up on the way from the resort back to the airport.

Sunshine Flyer email promotion today if anyone's looking to book transportation from MCO for summer:

Hop onboard the sale of the summer🔅
Adult tickets are $15 and kids ride FREE when you use promo code KIDSFREE at checkout!
Buy Now - Limited Time Offer
**Applies to new purchases only for travel dates 6/1 - 8/31

There's also a $12 adult ticket pricing still going on for new purchases for travel through May 31

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter