Summer Discount for Disney+ Subscribers

I booked over the phone with this discount - I booked three rooms for my family - now I’m reading that the Disney+ subscriber must stay in the room. I was allowed to book the rooms with the CM - she just said Disney+ subscriber has to show proof of subscription. I was looking because I was wondering how many rooms I could book under the discount. I would think I would have been stopped. Now I’m worried I’m going to have a problem when we check in.

Did anyone else book more than one room? I’m stressing about this now! Usually under a discount you can book 3 rooms. I had no problem but I hope my reservations don’t get cancelled!

Last edited:
I booked over the phone with this discount - I booked three rooms for my family - now I’m reading that the Disney+ subscriber must stay in the room. I was allowed to book the rooms with the CM - she just said Disney+ subscriber has to show proof of subscription. I was looking because I was wondering how many rooms I could book under the discount. I would think I would have been stopped. Now I’m worried I’m going to have a problem when we check in.

Did anyone else book more than one room? I’m stressing about this now! Usually under a discount you can book 3 rooms. I had no problem but I hope my reservations don’t get cancelled!
Yes I booked 2 rooms under the Discount you wont have any issues. I was logged in and I was able to modify my two rooms online.

Yes I booked 2 rooms under the Discount you wont have any issues. I was logged in and I was able to modify my two rooms online.
Thanks! I called for my initial reservation for two rooms and then tonight, logged in and booked the third (same resort) for family going with me. Had no trouble doing it but suddenly became concerned. Looks like we’ll be ok though!

I am also a bit concerned. I have 4 rooms booked with the discount.
One would think the CM’s on the phone, or their system online would prevent multiple bookings - and how close to the trip would they cancel our rooms? I don’t want to get to a month out and be stuck!

I’m sure many people booked more than one room though. I specifically called when making my initial reservation and said we’d need two rooms. I think I’m overthinking this.

I don't have Disney+ however, I am considering signing up to get a discount since we are planning a stay this summer. Can anyone tell me how good the CR discount is or GF? Also, what are the terms? I'm guessing you must keep Disney+ throughout your stay. Thank you!

We have a trip booked for our family of four end of August. I am the primary booker, email, etc.

We have Disney+ at home under my husband's name.

1. Anyone know if the 25% off applies if Disney+ is in my husband's name (he is on our August trip)?
  2. Does it apply to deluxe resorts? We are staying at Contemporary.
Does anybody know how long this discount is expected to last? I need to wait because I have reservations booked for parks. I need to wait to book hotel until they free up.

I don't have Disney+ however, I am considering signing up to get a discount since we are planning a stay this summer. Can anyone tell me how good the CR discount is or GF? Also, what are the terms? I'm guessing you must keep Disney+ throughout your stay. Thank you!
The Grand FLoridian is showing 25% off depending on availability

Does anybody know how long this discount is expected to last? I need to wait because I have reservations booked for parks. I need to wait to book hotel until they free up.
The offer says subject to end at any time

Wondering if this will be the only discount for early/mid august since the Visa card one just dropped starting 8/28. Thoughts?

totally random question..... we booked our Sept trip with the Disney+ discount , I've paid in full..... our Disney+ subscription is due to be up in May. Do I have to renew it in order to keep that discount? It worries me that if I don't renew, will Disney take the discount away ? ( our trip is paid in full....) If anyone knows, I would greatly appreciate it !! thank you !!

totally random question..... we booked our Sept trip with the Disney+ discount , I've paid in full..... our Disney+ subscription is due to be up in May. Do I have to renew it in order to keep that discount? It worries me that if I don't renew, will Disney take the discount away ? ( our trip is paid in full....) If anyone knows, I would greatly appreciate it !! thank you !!
Your trip is paid in full under the offer.
From online offer info: You must be a Disney+ subscriber to take advantage of this offer.

Did this promotion just end or is the WDW website glitching out? I was searching rooms this afternoon and lots of availability with Disney+ discount. Tonight it would show me the room options but when I would click it would say promotion not available and just now I can no longer see the Disney+ promotion at all. :(

Did this promotion just end or is the WDW website glitching out? I was searching rooms this afternoon and lots of availability with Disney+ discount. Tonight it would show me the room options but when I would click it would say promotion not available and just now I can no longer see the Disney+ promotion at all. :(
Hopefully it’s just glitching out. I would think it’s too early for the promotion to end. Fingers crossed it’ll be fixed tomorrow 🤞

Me too! Due to travel situation, we were looking to add to the beginning of the trip and I can’t see the Disney+ promotion either? It was there yesterday morning for me but not today

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter