"SUCK IT UP BUTTERCUP! It Builds Character and Strength!" A July 2011 TR-COMPLETE 4/5

Yay for two updates! :thumbsup2 Ohh I love Starring Rolls! I usually get the Butterfinger cupcake but I might have to try that red velvet on our next trip! :lovestruc

Hahaha, I love your love for the Muppets. Everytime I see a preview for the new movie I think of you. I totally get why you love them; they're adorable!

Disney is so stinking polite. Even about being wasteful! :lmao:

Happy Thanksgiving! :hug:

It's my long-weekend of gluttony (which really isn't all that different from any other weekend)

:lmao: STORY OF MY LIFE! I was like... I can't wait to indulge this weekend! But then I realize... I indulge ALL THE TIME. Oh well. This time it includes PIE!

Ahh I didn't even know you updated today! How exciting!
YAY FOR THANKSGIVING! I can't wait to eat stuffing, mashed potatoes, and every type of pie that is available to me. I CAN'T CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT. :banana:
BAHAHAHAHA I love your solo muppet vision picture with the deer face. :rotfl: You need a picture in front of muppet vision on EVERY trip.

I'm just laughing to myself right now. I can picture this being read in a muppet voice.

AHHH THE RAT'S NAME IN RIZZO! Grease is everywhere.

Disneyfreak616 said:
Yes, I am sure I am not 6 years old.

I am also sure that I am completely sober.

HAHAHAHAHA that is the best statement ever. I'm pretty sure people constantly question those things when they see us in Disney. :rotfl2:

Ahhh I was thinking I should get that tree before I even read what you said! That would be a lovely idea. :thumbsup2

Glad you got to visit your muppet family! I'm certain that they were glad that you came home to see them.
I want to see your drawings from the animation class! I just did that for the first time last week and I LOVED it. So fun. I got out of the class and headed right back to do it again. I love to draw and drawing at Disney is even better.

Me too!! How I miss them... :(

You'll see them in a couple updates! Well, you'll see mine! Which is pretty decent I must say. Isn't it so much fun though! I absolutely love it. :goodvibes

Yay for two updates! :thumbsup2 Ohh I love Starring Rolls! I usually get the Butterfinger cupcake but I might have to try that red velvet on our next trip! :lovestruc

Hahaha, I love your love for the Muppets. Everytime I see a preview for the new movie I think of you. I totally get why you love them; they're adorable!

Disney is so stinking polite. Even about being wasteful! :lmao:

Happy Thanksgiving! :hug:

Yayy!! You definitely should! It is BEYOND fantastic.

Aww I'm so glad I'm thought of!! I just love them because they're just like little people with their different personalities and frumpish tendencies. :) They're so precious.

I know they really are!

Happy Thanksgiving to you too! (insert non-existent pilgrim smiley here)​

:lmao: STORY OF MY LIFE! I was like... I can't wait to indulge this weekend! But then I realize... I indulge ALL THE TIME. Oh well. This time it includes PIE!

Ahh I didn't even know you updated today! How exciting!
YAY FOR THANKSGIVING! I can't wait to eat stuffing, mashed potatoes, and every type of pie that is available to me. I CAN'T CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT. :banana:
BAHAHAHAHA I love your solo muppet vision picture with the deer face. :rotfl: You need a picture in front of muppet vision on EVERY trip.

Yeah I indulge all the time. Ah well. I just always find excuses! Pie is so good though. Speaking of which we have two HUGE pumpkin pies so you might have to have a slice when you come over later. :goodvibes SO EXCITED TO EAT. I've eaten like NOTHING all day so I am READY. Bring on the eats Susan!!!

I did! I know I forgot to tell ya.

FOOD. -deer face- :)

Like school bread...the Muppet Vision deer face picture is REQUIRED. :)

I'm just laughing to myself right now. I can picture this being read in a muppet voice.

AHHH THE RAT'S NAME IN RIZZO! Grease is everywhere.

HAHAHAHAHA that is the best statement ever. I'm pretty sure people constantly question those things when they see us in Disney. :rotfl2:

Ahhh I was thinking I should get that tree before I even read what you said! That would be a lovely idea. :thumbsup2

I. AM. A. MUPPET.

It seriously IS! Yeah Rizzo's a rat!

They probably do. Ah well. That's just my usual frumpy demeanor.

It would! You should get one! I'm sure they have them at the Christmas shops in MK and Epcot too. But I'm positive about DHS because I have photo evidence LOL. It would look lovely on your coffee table. :-)

Muppets!!!! Arghhh!!!
That little 3d show makes me so happy!
Did you see them on SNL? Well Jason Segal was hosting but they did some hijacking! And everyone loves when muppets hijack. So great!

Your lone deer face is pretty special. It really helps convey all that built up excitement haha :thumbsup2

Oh polite Disney bins, how we love you.
Although if they did tell us to waste aggressively without any manners I would probably love that as well... Because its a Disney bin.

Happy turkey day. Have fun stuffing your face with food. A little jealous we don't get to do that haha

Ummmm, I need one of those Red Velvet Cupcakes pronto. I thought I wanted to try the Butterfinger Cupcake, but now I can't decide between that and thae Red Velvet one. Heck, maybe I should just get both ;)

Muppets 3D! I haven't seen that one since 2006 :scared1: THE HORROR! I KNOW! Jake would really like it, so it's a must on our trip next year. Your love for the show is too cute :) Are you going to see the movie coming out soon?!

Hmmm... are yall going to 50's PT? :goodvibes

Muppets!!! YAY!!! I'm going to go ahead and state the obvious that you MUST see the new movie!! It's quite incredible!! Starring Rolls looks amazing! I must stop in and grab a treat on my next trip! I also enjoy the "waste please" garbage cans!! :rotfl:

Can I just say... I LOVE how you made your frumpy Muppet update on THE VERY DAY that The Muppets came to theaters. It was perfect. I have a theory that you planned it. You timed it just so. You were READY. :rotfl: But really, perfect timing.

:love: Christmas store. :love: Beauteous.

You're right, Disney is quite polite. The thing could say 'stuff your crap in here, PLEASE.' and everyone would say, "aw, they said please." :angel:

Oh my goodness that carousel horse. It's a thing of beauty. When I first saw it I was SO excited. Julie Andrews' hiney was on that thing. She's a hero of mine, quite frankly. :worship:

OK I'M DONE. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

After being gone on vacation for almost two weeks, I have a lot to catch up on!

- Glad to hear that the show went well. And I loooooooove Guys and Dolls. Never got a chance to be in it, but it's one of my favs!

- I haven't had the red velvet cupcake yet - whenever we're at Starring Rolls we wind up getting the chocolate peanut butter cupcake (usually for breakfast). Mmmmm... SO GOOD.

- Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

- Aw, I've never seen those Donald and Daisy outfits! They are precious.

- I love MuppetVision! Have you seen the new Muppet movie yet? My husband is on call this weekend, so we're probably not going until next weekend. I can't wait!

- GERTIE THE DINOSAUR!!!!!!!!!!! If you can't tell from my avatar, I love Gertie, she's the best. I have to get a picture in front of her during every trip or it's not the same. She's the thing I remember most clearly from my first trip to Disney when I was 5 haha. Gertie is totally a frump.

Oh also! I totally photobombed my friend's picture when we were on the cruise with the deer face, hahaha. I'll share it with you as soon as she gets it on Facebook.

Aw I'm so happy you were reunited with your relatives! I'm sure they were really glad to see you. Speaking of the Muppets, have you ever seen Muppet Babies? It's a cartoon from the 80s/early 90s. I watched it all the time as a kid and I've had the theme song stuck in my head for days! Also, is Janice in the Muppet movie? She has always been one of my favorite Muppets.

I like that snowman too. So much so, in fact, that I took a picture with him in July.

That little bitty Christmas tree is adorable!

Disney is so polite. Even when commanding you to waste things. They don't just say "HEY YOU, WASTE!"
:lmao:

I haven't been on the Great Movie Ride in a few years. I should probably fix that next time.

Muppets!!!! Arghhh!!!
That little 3d show makes me so happy!
Did you see them on SNL? Well Jason Segal was hosting but they did some hijacking! And everyone loves when muppets hijack. So great!

Your lone deer face is pretty special. It really helps convey all that built up excitement haha :thumbsup2

Oh polite Disney bins, how we love you.
Although if they did tell us to waste aggressively without any manners I would probably love that as well... Because its a Disney bin.

Happy turkey day. Have fun stuffing your face with food. A little jealous we don't get to do that haha

Ahh yes I did! It was fantastic! I LOVE them all. <3

Hahaha why thank you. :P

Exactly. Disney can do whatever the heck they want and people will love it.

Haha if I were you I'd do it anyway. :P

Ummmm, I need one of those Red Velvet Cupcakes pronto. I thought I wanted to try the Butterfinger Cupcake, but now I can't decide between that and thae Red Velvet one. Heck, maybe I should just get both ;)

Muppets 3D! I haven't seen that one since 2006 :scared1: THE HORROR! I KNOW! Jake would really like it, so it's a must on our trip next year. Your love for the show is too cute :) Are you going to see the movie coming out soon?!

Hmmm... are yall going to 50's PT? :goodvibes

I was just gonna say...get both. :laughing:

OH MY GOSH YES THAT IS AN ABSOLUTE MUST-DO FOR YOU THEN. Muppet Vision is the BEST. And yes I did and it was AWESOME! I laughed, I cried, i LOVED it. It was so beautiful. And so hilarious.​

Muppets!!! YAY!!! I'm going to go ahead and state the obvious that you MUST see the new movie!! It's quite incredible!! Starring Rolls looks amazing! I must stop in and grab a treat on my next trip! I also enjoy the "waste please" garbage cans!! :rotfl:

YAY!! That movie was the BEST that I've seen in a very long time. I enjoyed myself immensely.

Starring Rolls is fabulous. Love it...and the garbage cans. HAHA.​

I'm gonna make a guess and say you are heading to 50s Prime Time?

You'll have to wait and see!;)

Can I just say... I LOVE how you made your frumpy Muppet update on THE VERY DAY that The Muppets came to theaters. It was perfect. I have a theory that you planned it. You timed it just so. You were READY. :rotfl: But really, perfect timing.

:love: Christmas store. :love: Beauteous.

You're right, Disney is quite polite. The thing could say 'stuff your crap in here, PLEASE.' and everyone would say, "aw, they said please." :angel:

Oh my goodness that carousel horse. It's a thing of beauty. When I first saw it I was SO excited. Julie Andrews' hiney was on that thing. She's a hero of mine, quite frankly. :worship:

OK I'M DONE. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

I have really perfect Muppet timing. I didn't even realize that!

Exactly! Disney is the epitome of precious.

She's a hero of mine too! Oh my GOSH I never even thought of that! So much more respect now. :worship:

Thanks! You too!! :goodvibes

After being gone on vacation for almost two weeks, I have a lot to catch up on!

- Glad to hear that the show went well. And I loooooooove Guys and Dolls. Never got a chance to be in it, but it's one of my favs!

- I haven't had the red velvet cupcake yet - whenever we're at Starring Rolls we wind up getting the chocolate peanut butter cupcake (usually for breakfast). Mmmmm... SO GOOD.

- Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

I hope you had a great vacation!

Thanks! It's a great show; I hope I get in!

Mmmm any cupcake from there is delicious I think.​

- Aw, I've never seen those Donald and Daisy outfits! They are precious.

- I love MuppetVision! Have you seen the new Muppet movie yet? My husband is on call this weekend, so we're probably not going until next weekend. I can't wait!

- GERTIE THE DINOSAUR!!!!!!!!!!! If you can't tell from my avatar, I love Gertie, she's the best. I have to get a picture in front of her during every trip or it's not the same. She's the thing I remember most clearly from my first trip to Disney when I was 5 haha. Gertie is totally a frump.

I'd seen them in pictures, but never in person until then! I love them!

I HAVE! It was amazing. I won't give anything away but you are going to LOVE it!

Haha I can. :P Aww that is so precious; she's adorable. She IS a frump! Oh my gosh yes! I love her so much more now. :)

Oh also! I totally photobombed my friend's picture when we were on the cruise with the deer face, hahaha. I'll share it with you as soon as she gets it on Facebook.

Oh I am so very proud. Can't wait to see it!​

Aw I'm so happy you were reunited with your relatives! I'm sure they were really glad to see you. Speaking of the Muppets, have you ever seen Muppet Babies? It's a cartoon from the 80s/early 90s. I watched it all the time as a kid and I've had the theme song stuck in my head for days! Also, is Janice in the Muppet movie? She has always been one of my favorite Muppets.

I like that snowman too. So much so, in fact, that I took a picture with him in July.

No I haven't! I will have to Youtube them. :P LOL. I love my Muppets. I believe she was but not as a major role or anything, which is sad. I think I saw her though. Rizzo is my favorite and I only saw him once or twice and he didn't say ANYTHING the entire movie. I was very disappointed.

I love him! I feel like he should have a name.​

That little bitty Christmas tree is adorable!

Disney is so polite. Even when commanding you to waste things. They don't just say "HEY YOU, WASTE!"
:lmao:

I haven't been on the Great Movie Ride in a few years. I should probably fix that next time.

Isn't it though?!

Hahaha well it's true! :lmao:

Yeah you should! It's incredibly cheesy but your rendition of it would be HILARIOUS. So please do. :)

Chapter 30- Chores, Old Friends, and Surprisingly Delicious Milkshakes

July 28th, 2011​

Hello humans! (WOO!) As this week has been relatively stressful but not the craziest I've had, I thought I'd give you guys some reading material until the weekend! I'm so nice. And I miss the DIS haha. School just doesn't come close. :P

So, for all of you who guessed where we were having lunch, if you said 50's Prime Time Cafe, you are absolutely right!

dsc02555w.jpg

We headed inside to check in and they were SO busy! So we gave them our name and then sat down in the living room and waited to be called. Fortunately, there were plenty of nostalgic sights to keep us busy. I especially loved it this time because I knew that our stage would be getting all 50'd up in the fall for Grease! It looked awesome!

After about 20 minutes, although it didn't seem that long, we were called and taken to our very own...

dsc02560h.jpg

...TV table!!! I was so excited! That's twice in a year! YAY pixie dust!

Our server was Lisa from Perry, Michigan, and she was hilarious! She was very focused on our manners and decided that I should set the table,or I wouldn't get the milkshake I had just ordered!

And boy did I want that milkshake!

So I did as I was told and set the table for the 3 of us. I also took this picture of our surroundings.

dsc02562y.jpg

It looks so awesome in there! Dave said it reminded him of growing up, even though he wasn't alive then. Apparently their kitchen had a 50's flair though!

I also took this picture for Kara (MarietheCat24) because she loves Disney napkins!

dsc02564qj.jpg

Pretty soon Lisa was back with our drinks!

Dave got a diet coke, Mike got a Mega-Berry Smoothie:
520u.jpg

He said it was very fruity and refreshing.

Last but not least, I got a PB&J milkshake!!!
50sprimetimepeanutbutte.jpg

For some reason that angle of the milkshake wouldn't upload to ImageShack, so I used one from the Disney Food Blog. So props and rights to them for that one!

dsc02567rv.jpg

I had been wanting to try this for a VERY long time, and it did not disappoint! It tasted like peanut butter, vanilla, and sweet jam, but in a really good way! It was like...I don't even know! Peanut butter was the dominant flavor, so it kind of tasted like a unique Reese's Peanut Butter Cup, but better! It's interesting but totally delicious! I definitely recommend it for something fun and different!

Lisa took our entree orders when she brought our drinks, and Mike and I found something to entertain us while we waited for our food.

dsc02572w.jpg

dsc02579u.jpg

We drew Disney characters on napkins!

We're such children. :P But hey, they gave us crayons so why not!?

Mike did the Mickey and we both worked on the Pluto. I think they came out pretty well!

Now comes the greatest story EVER. Well, one of them. No one even knows this yet...not even Jess! Because here's the thing of it, I didn't write it in the trip journal! It was too awesome to forget!

I know what you're saying.

WHAT THE HECK IS "IT!??!"

Well you find out in the next update!

JUST KIDDING! You get to find out now!!

So, if any of you read Jess' TR from January, The Port Report: Frumpin' Around the World with the Bathrobe Princesses then you know that we went to 50's Prime Time one day and had one of the best waiters EVER. His name was Mark. Here he is:

dsc05416t.jpg

Anyway, as I was looking around the restaurant and waiting for my food, I saw him walking by!!!!

I really wanted to see if he would remember me, so I called his name. He turned around and then noticed it was me, looked a little confused and came over to our table.

I told him that he had been our waiter in January, and we were the people with the video camera that he took and filmed all those people.

I hadn't really expected him to remember us, but then he went "Oh yeah! You, SHARi, (which is Jess' mom...her name is Shari- like Sharey- but he always pronounced it like shARee) and your sister and the blonde girl that wouldn't stop texting!"

OMG YES!!!!!!!!

I told him that was right, but that me and the other girl (Jess) weren't sisters. (I thought we had gone over that in January, but apparently not.)

He was all "Really? I remember you two looking really similar!" To which I said I knew that, and we got the sister thing all the time, but we weren't technically, but that we were best friends.

He then asked where they all were now, and I told him back home, to which he said "Oh, well I'm glad you guys had so much fun that you even remember my name! Thanks for coming back!" And I told him that of course I came back and that I loved it there. He then told me that it was great to see me and that he hoped I had a great rest of my vacation.

It. was. AWESOME. I couldn't believe that he remembered us!!!

Of course, looking back, I wish I would have thought to take a a picture with him or something! :headache: Darn it. Ah well. It was still so great to see him and it was even GREATER that he remembered us! I was thrilled!

Not long after that reunion (I was on a roll that day!) Lisa brought our food over and we dove in!

Dave ordered Dad's Traditional Meatloaf:
dsc02573t.jpg

He loved this! He said it was just like his Dad's homemade when he was growing up! I guess the name really fits then!

Mike went ALL out and ordered the Sampler of Mom's Favorites:
dsc02574yd.jpg

This was like comfort and home on a plate. It consisted of meatloaf, pot roast, AND fried chicken.

And here's the crazy thing.

He ate EVERY bite.

I'm not even kidding. He's nuts! But everything was SO GOOD. (I tried it all.) The pot roast literally melts in your mouth, the meatloaf just tasted like comfort and home-cooked love (it was awesome) and that chicken...ohhh fried chicken. How are you even legal? SO delicious. Perfectly crispy and so tender on the inside with some of the most fabulous mashed potatoes this side of Idaho. He loved it! And so did I! LOL.

And here's what I ordered:
dsc02575xr.jpg

Grandma's Chicken Pot Pie. Jess' mom had ordered this in January, and I tried a bite of it and LOVED it. I knew I had to get it today. It was delicious! Not overly salty, but in no way bland! Everything was cooked perfectly and it was scrumptious!

We all cleaned our plates and Lisa was very impressed with us! She went to get us the check because we were WAY too full for dessert, and while we waited I once again enjoyed the nostalgia and the awesomeness that was our TV table.

dsc02577y.jpg

Soon Lisa was back, with not just the check, but also a birthday cupcake for me!

dsc02578mg.jpg

She even got our whole section of the restaurant to sing to me! It was so nice!

Of course, I can't let sweet cupcakey deliciousness go to waste, even if I am full, so Dave and I polished that lil' sucker off! Mike opted out because the Sampler of his had been enough for three!

We finished up, paid OOP, and decided to head back to POFQ for some R&R.

dsc02580oh.jpg

On our way out, I saw this shirt in the Disney Clothiers store, and I definitely need to get it on one of these trips!! It's adorable! And it coincides with my newfound LOVE for Hollywood Studios! I can't believe I didn't just buy it!

dsc02581g.jpg

We headed to the bus stop, where a little girl in an Ariel costume was screaming for a while that she was the princess that day and he should get out of her stroller, (BAHAHAHA) and were back at POFQ within 20 minutes!

The Wimps decided to take a nap, and in the meantime I caught up on the trip journal, read a little bit of A Raisin in the Sun, and took a pic of my Pluto drawing! Here it is, finally:

dsc02588q.jpg

dsc02587me.jpg

After about half an hour of the boys being out cold, I decided that they weren't getting up anytime soon, so I went for a walk for something to do.

dsc02582ql.jpg

dsc02584d.jpg

dsc02585l.jpg

POFQ is GORGEOUS, I'm tellin' ya. It's like a hidden gem resort that most people don't see as a really pretty place, but those courtyards and fountains are just so beautiful. I love all of the different colors and the gorgeous trees too. Ahh it's like home. <333

After about an hour of wandering, I went back to the room, where the boys had just woken up. We all got ready and headed back out to the bus stop!

Up next: Back to Hollywood!

50's Prime Time Cafe:
~ Food: 5/5- Everything tasted homemade and delicious! Perfect!
~ Service: 5/5- Lisa was great! She was funny and witty but very accommodating and so nice!
~ Atmosphere: 5/5 DUH. This place is like stepping back in time for real. It's incredible and it never gets old for me. Dave's reaction was priceless as well, as he didn't remember it from when I was little.

1st visit? Nope!
Will return? Absolutely!

Continued in Next Post

I can't believe Mark is still there.

Back in 2003 we went with my Grandmother and he was our waiter. He decided that my Grandma looked just like his, he totally made her day. I will never forget that!!

That's so awesome that the server at 50's PTC remembered you from your trip in January. What a great memory he has! Especially with all of the guests that they probably see on a regular basis. That means you guys are memorable for sure. :thumbsup2

I really want to try that PB&J milkshake! I just can't imagine the flavor! I mean... I sort of can... but not really. I guess going back to 50's sometime soon is necessary.

Aww VERY nice art work in VERY nice christmas colors :)

A STORY I DON'T KNOW ABOUT!?!?! A DISNEY SECRET YOU HAVE KEPT FROM ME!?!

"you are NOT mickey mouse!!"
^Sorry that just came to mind.

Let's read and continue.

Ah yes, I read that trip report. I seem to remember that waiter's picture... LOL. JK i wrote it and i was there.

OH MY FREAKING GOD HE REMEMBERED MY MOM'S NAME AND THOUGHT WE WERE SISTERS AND THE BLONDE GIRL THAT WAS TEXTING!?!??!?!? HOLY HOLY HOLY COW!!!!!

I'm speechless.

Okay no i'm not I have a lot to say.

WHAAAAAAT i still can't even BELIEVE this!!!!! My jaw literally DROPPED when I read that!!! I'M SO EXCITED RIGHT NOW!!! I LOVE HIM!!

We must have been really fun people. It really proves that we get in the true disney spirit. :wizard: Our frumpy adventures are even memorable to the cast members!

Anyways...

LOL yay for mike for finishing the whole plate of the sampler! He should eat one of those a week... he's too skinny, that boy!

Ahh what a great update. What a happy Disney Day! ITSAMICKEYMOUSE!

I am drooling over your food from Prime Time. I want that milkshake!
That's so cool that you saw your waiter again! I would freak out if that happened and they remembered me.

I had forgotten how beautiful POFQ is! I want to stay there again someday.

Yay!! Great update! :thumbsup2

I am so jealous that you got a TV table again! I've only eaten there twice but I haven't gotten a TV table either time! :headache: Someday... :rolleyes:

Oh wow, that milkshake sounds delish! Why have I not tried this before?!

Those are great napkin drawings! I'm so impressed that you guys even used the professional artisty head outlines!

Ohhhh those food pictures... :lovestruc

I had Mom's sampler the last time we ate there. It was SO GOOD. That is super impressive that he ate the whole thing! I definitely would have if I could though; it was scrumptious.

Awwww YAY! I'm so excited that Mark remembered you! I loved that story from Jess' TR. What an awesome CM! :goodvibes

That shirt is so cool!

Great Pluto drawing! You should frame that!

I love POFQ. We stayed there on our Disneymoon and had a blast. You're right; it's gorgeous! :love:

I can't believe Mark is still there.

Back in 2003 we went with my Grandmother and he was our waiter. He decided that my Grandma looked just like his, he totally made her day. I will never forget that!!

Aww that is so precious! He's so funny and nice! He's definitely unforgettable. :goodvibes

That's so awesome that the server at 50's PTC remembered you from your trip in January. What a great memory he has! Especially with all of the guests that they probably see on a regular basis. That means you guys are memorable for sure. :thumbsup2

It was amazing!!! I was SO excited!!! I know he really does! I'm so happy we're such memorable people! :banana:

I really want to try that PB&J milkshake! I just can't imagine the flavor! I mean... I sort of can... but not really. I guess going back to 50's sometime soon is necessary.

Aww VERY nice art work in VERY nice christmas colors :)

A STORY I DON'T KNOW ABOUT!?!?! A DISNEY SECRET YOU HAVE KEPT FROM ME!?!

"you are NOT mickey mouse!!"
^Sorry that just came to mind.

It is SO good! It's a really hard flavor to describe but it's delicious all the same. We should go in July because that would be so fun!

Hahaha why thank you. :santa:

YES YOU DIDN'T KNOW! I thought I'd put some sort of surprise in here. It's too good to reveal beforehand.

BAHAHAH "Hello, welcome to my park..." LOVE the Muppetssss.​

Let's read and continue.

You do that. :P

Ah yes, I read that trip report. I seem to remember that waiter's picture... LOL. JK i wrote it and i was there.

Hahaha yeah you wrote it you took the picture and you were present at the event. GOOD MORNING.​

OH MY FREAKING GOD HE REMEMBERED MY MOM'S NAME AND THOUGHT WE WERE SISTERS AND THE BLONDE GIRL THAT WAS TEXTING!?!??!?!? HOLY HOLY HOLY COW!!!!!

I'm speechless.

YES HE DID!!!!! ISN'T THAT AWESOME!!!! I WAS FREAKINNNN OUTTTT!

You are?​

Okay no i'm not I have a lot to say.

Knew ya wouldn't be. :P

WHAAAAAAT i still can't even BELIEVE this!!!!! My jaw literally DROPPED when I read that!!! I'M SO EXCITED RIGHT NOW!!! I LOVE HIM!!

I KNOW RIGHT!?!? Isn't that such a great story?!?!? Glad I saved it aren't ya. I couldn't even write it down because I was afraid you would read the trip journal.​

We must have been really fun people. It really proves that we get in the true disney spirit. :wizard: Our frumpy adventures are even memorable to the cast members!

Anyways...

LOL yay for mike for finishing the whole plate of the sampler! He should eat one of those a week... he's too skinny, that boy!

Ahh what a great update. What a happy Disney Day! ITSAMICKEYMOUSE!

We must be! We are probably the most obsessed teenagers with Disney EVER. I will take on anyone that says otherwise.

He really should! Put some meat on those bones...literally!

HAHAHA you're a frump. :P MICKEYMOUSSHHH! :rotfl:

I am drooling over your food from Prime Time. I want that milkshake!
That's so cool that you saw your waiter again! I would freak out if that happened and they remembered me.

I had forgotten how beautiful POFQ is! I want to stay there again someday.

It's all so good! Especially the milkshake!!

Oh I did! I was so happy that he remembered us!!! :cool1:

It's gorgeous! I do too! Someday! :goodvibes

Yay!! Great update! :thumbsup2

I am so jealous that you got a TV table again! I've only eaten there twice but I haven't gotten a TV table either time! :headache: Someday... :rolleyes:

Oh wow, that milkshake sounds delish! Why have I not tried this before?!

Those are great napkin drawings! I'm so impressed that you guys even used the professional artisty head outlines!

Ohhhh those food pictures... :lovestruc

Thank you!!

Someday you will I'm sure! They're so much fun! :)

It IS! You should try it next time for sure! SO good!

Thanks! Mike has taught me so well. :P

MMMMMMMMMMMM. :love:

I had Mom's sampler the last time we ate there. It was SO GOOD. That is super impressive that he ate the whole thing! I definitely would have if I could though; it was scrumptious.

Awwww YAY! I'm so excited that Mark remembered you! I loved that story from Jess' TR. What an awesome CM! :goodvibes

That shirt is so cool!

Great Pluto drawing! You should frame that!

I love POFQ. We stayed there on our Disneymoon and had a blast. You're right; it's gorgeous! :love:

He loved it! He couldn't stop eating it! Everything I tried was amazing!

He was so great! I can't believe he remembered us, it was awesome!

I know! I want it soo bad!

Aww thanks! I should collage all my Disney drawings from the animation studio hahaha.

It's absolutely beautiful! I love it so much! It's like home. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter