Stroller Question

two-foxes

DIS Veteran
We are leaving the 25th for WDW followed by 5 nights on DCL. We will be bringing our Mac Quest for the little man, but I am unsure of what to do with it for embarkation. I am not really sure we will use it that much prior to our stateroom being ready (we'll have our Ergo), but I sure don't want to check it at port and have it brought to our room in 3 pieces:eek: ! Is there a "Stroller parking" or something like that anywhere on the ship or is there a place where you all have felt safe leaving it during the time between when you board and your stateroom is ready? Or is it a must have for that time?

How old is your son?
You might want it...depending on what you are doing...the time between embarking and luggage arriving is largely a time for exploring the ship. If you are just going to eat and go in the pool, then maybe you wouldn't need it so much. I wouldn't worry about them damaging it if you check it...if it's folded it should be fine....maybe just tie some rope around it to ensure it won't open. I have a mac too and they are pretty sturdy.

In all honesty I feel safe leaving my stuff out places on the ship or on Castaway Cay. There are lots of places to park it if you want to...around the perimeter of the deck or in the elevator lobby. I've seen some of the larger travel systems parked out in the lobby overnight presumably so it wasn't taking up space in the stateroom....

HTH!:thumbsup2

We took the stroller absolutely everywhere on the ship for DS9mo. I don't think we ever left the room without it. They do have a stroller parking area outside the theatre, but that is really the only time we ever left it. We just had an el cheapo umbrella stroller, which was perfect.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter