Stressful Computer Games

Then came the rash of first-person shooter games. At one point, I could handle them. And then a popular game got released called Doom. Within seconds, my body would get nauseous and take minutes to recover. I have no problem when I played the sniper-style games, but it's a no-go for me on true first-person style war/gun games. So, I guess that qualifies to me as a stressful game.

Sometimes even innocuous seeming games can stress a person out. I used have a game where the person was a spy on the Titanic. I bought it for its gorgeous recreation of the ship, but I got sucked into the story, which seemed easy enough. Perform some tasks, get a book to the contact, etc. I got the book and was so proud of myself, delivered it to the contact, whereupon he revealed himself to be not my contact, but an evil guy working for the enemy-and he shot and killed my character. That was the last time I played. Too much.

I stick to Legacy Sims now.
Pokemon. Your mons hit points are all low but it's ok, you're right near the Pokecenter and you're going to heal them up. You're humming the pokecenter theme song and having a great time when.... Your rival's music blares, your rival appears out of nowhere and challenges you to a battle that you can't say no to. Oh well. Back to the last pokecenter for you. Heck. There was one game where you approach the nurse and boom. She's a ditto in disguise. HAHA.

counter strike 2 is super stressful for me. At the same time Counter Strike is one of the best games ever created! I tried many new games and nothing comes even close to this one. I am also trying not to miss any tournaments https://profilerr.net/cs-go/tournaments/, cause that is also a lot of fun. Some guys who play there are just legends!

Last edited:
THIS was stress!
05QaPhPIVcDnE1hNmMtTJNM-3.fit_lim.size_1600x900.v1569489833.jpg

I can't play Flight Simulator before bed. I get all tensed up trying to safely land, so if I do play it before bed, I can't sleep.

Games that make you smile and have a more lighthearted vibe can be way more enjoyable, especially if you're not in the mood for the stress of survival horror.

Sports and music games are great for that, they’re all about fun and flow without the tension. Resident Evil is cool, but yeah, sometimes you just want to relax and not be on edge the whole time.

If you ever play Team Fortress 2 and enjoy the trading aspect, check out this guide: https://skinomat.com/blog/tf2-trading-guide/. It’s super helpful if you're into collecting items or just want to understand the trading system better.

Last edited:

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest