Stowaways onboard the 2016 EBPC - TR update 11/4, p.24

I'm following along! The Panama Canal cruise is on my to do list. We probably won't make it until 2020, but trip reports like yours are making me wish we could go sooner.

Looks like you made good time there especially with stopping for photos, too.

I was proud of myself and the timing.

I am so going to miss this.

I haven't been brave enough to check if they took it out. I love that chandelier.

This is the only thing Graham misses on Royal Caribbean. They have no peel and eat shrimp.

I think of Graham every time I see that pile of shrimp!

That is strange as they definitely used to have them at the buffet on the Magic, too.

Corinna

Those steak fries are part of my embarkation day happiness. I was disappointed they weren't there.

Okay, I confess, I was one of the grumpy faces. I was SO not impressed with the terminal - it reminded me a lot of the one in Barcalona and I still think that one is so NOT magical. Plus we had "met" one of the social media families who we wanted to avoid.

I was actually impressed by how organized the inside was. I had read so many horror stories of embarkation day at San Diego I was quite pleased everything went so smoothly.

You should have said something. Now, that would have put that smile back on my face. :)

I definitely should have, and am sorry I didn't. :hug:

I will really miss the beautiful chandelier. Why, oh why, are it always the "grand" things they are doing away with.

Did they really take it out??? I haven't brought myself to look at the changes.

I remember that stateroom!!!! (sorry, smilies are not working for me today)

:)

And that room too! ;)

:teeth:

I'm following along! The Panama Canal cruise is on my to do list. We probably won't make it until 2020, but trip reports like yours are making me wish we could go sooner.

Thank you so much for reading :) Glad you're enjoying it. 2020 is not that far away, as long as there are trips inbetween.

Hi everybody :wave: sorry it's been a while since I've posted an update. I went on my December trip with mom and family and had a fabulous trip. After the trip I was able to spend several days up in Maryland enjoying family and celebrating Christmas. I got back to Florida yesterday and am right back to work. Hopefully an update in the next couple days.

Happy Holidays!!!

Hi everybody :)

I'm sorry this TR has taken a seat on the back burner. I have been focused on buying a house. I am currently on house #4 and am supposed to close on Friday. It has been a stressful house buying journey and has been going on since last May. Hopefully I will finally feel settled in the new house and be able to focus on updates. Thanks so much for your patience!

I'm sorry this TR has taken a seat on the back burner. I have been focused on buying a house. I am currently on house #4 and am supposed to close on Friday. It has been a stressful house buying journey and has been going on since last May. Hopefully I will finally feel settled in the new house and be able to focus on updates. Thanks so much for your patience!

I am so thrilled for you that you are closing on the most beautiful home on Friday. You deserve it so much after all the upset and stress of the other 3 falling through. You have to kiss a few frogs to find a Prince they say. Can't wait to hear you have the keys to the kingdom in your pretty hands!

Wow. How awful. You were on #2 when we saw you right? I can't imagine finding a place that I wanted to live and have it fall through over and over. Just getting our one house was stressful enough!

I hope everything comes together for you finally! You've been through enough!

I have been focused on buying a house. I am currently on house #4 and am supposed to close on Friday. It has been a stressful house buying journey and has been going on since last May.

I am keeping my fingers crossed for you. You definitely have deserved a break in this house buying saga.

Corinna

Good luck with the house!! What a nightmare to have so many deals fall through! I hope all goes smoothly this time and that the house will be a wonderful home to you for many years!

Wow. How awful. You were on #2 when we saw you right? I can't imagine finding a place that I wanted to live and have it fall through over and over. Just getting our one house was stressful enough!

I hope everything comes together for you finally! You've been through enough!

Thank you! :) Good memory, yes, it was house #2 when we saw each other. I will be very relieved when this is over. I have to be out of this rental for real this time, she has it rented and paid for all of February and March.

I am so thrilled for you that you are closing on the most beautiful home on Friday. You deserve it so much after all the upset and stress of the other 3 falling through. You have to kiss a few frogs to find a Prince they say. Can't wait to hear you have the keys to the kingdom in your pretty hands!

I need those keys!!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter