Stowaways onboard the 2016 EBPC - TR update 11/4, p.24

Just got around to read the intro and was sorry to read about your furbaby again. So sad to loose one of those. But how great that you went to rescue two others. :thumbsup2

Can't wait to read about it all. I need some refreshers on what happened on this cruise. ;)

The second part of your flight sounds a lot like ours, only that we were squeezed in for the whole flight from Orlando to Vegas. NO fun.

The GC studios look nice. I did not dare going for a waitlist when I could not get the 5 nights I wanted and I guess I was lucky as it was easy to add the extra night at our hotel, would not have worked at the GC I guess.

Can't wait for the cruise portion to start. :goodvibes ........ well, for obvious reasons. :rotfl:

Following along. We did the 2012 EBPC and it is my favorite trip of all time! Looking forward to your TR.

I was hoping you would write a report. Love your fur family. I am glad you were able to keep them together. Our pups are so attached to one another, I could not imagine them ever having to be separated.

Kate

Your boys are so cute! :hug:

We just opened a few Moe's here and I haven't tried it yet but your lunch looks good.

Your mom has the cutest darn smile.

Looking forward to more. :teeth:

Just got around to read the intro and was sorry to read about your furbaby again. So sad to loose one of those. But how great that you went to rescue two others. :thumbsup2

Can't wait to read about it all. I need some refreshers on what happened on this cruise. ;)

The second part of your flight sounds a lot like ours, only that we were squeezed in for the whole flight from Orlando to Vegas. NO fun.

The GC studios look nice. I did not dare going for a waitlist when I could not get the 5 nights I wanted and I guess I was lucky as it was easy to add the extra night at our hotel, would not have worked at the GC I guess.

Can't wait for the cruise portion to start. :goodvibes ........ well, for obvious reasons. :rotfl:

Now my intro is gone :scared: they sent me an alert they were moving my thread and only moved the intro :mad:

Thank you for your kind words. These boys are such treasures.

Looking forward to reliving this cruise. It was so fantastic!!!

Oh my about being squeezed from Orlando to Las Vegas. No fun at all.

We did the EBPC in 2008 and just booked the WBPC for 2018. Looking forward to reading your trip report.

Looking forward to this, thank you for putting it together

Great start Precious Pam! It is wonderful Melanie and your Bro looked after the boys. I know what you mean about kennels.

That looks like a nice airport indeed! I love the John Wayne statues and the little stowaways! Nice lunch at Moes.

Great all running like clockwork. Yeah re not giving in to extra insurance they can lay it on thick.

The lobby in the hotel is fabulous. Those Tiffany style lamps! Gorgeous.

Linch looks nice. That is wonderful the loungers are like pillows of silk. The room looks really nice. We sometimes don't hear that our room is ready only to be told oh yes it was ready ages ago...

Loving it so far!

Somehow the moderators cut my intro from the main portion of the TR, I'm trying to fix it before any more updates.

I was hoping you would write a report. Love your fur family. I am glad you were able to keep them together. Our pups are so attached to one another, I could not imagine them ever having to be separated.

Kate

Thank you :) I can't imagine not having them both, they love each other so much! I'm a bit mad the shelter did not have them as a bonded pair, and could have been separated before I got them. It all worked out though. The only thing I can think of is that they get in tussles and do get rough. It's possible the shelter wasn't comfortable with them in the same cage.

Your boys are so cute! :hug:

We just opened a few Moe's here and I haven't tried it yet but your lunch looks good.

Your mom has the cutest darn smile.

Looking forward to more. :teeth:

These boys keep my smiling that's for sure!

Oh you must try Moe's. I was pleasantly surprised how yummy it was, and they have very good chips.

I think that's her vacation smile, there will be a lot more pictures, and I even got in them this time.

We did the EBPC in 2008 and just booked the WBPC for 2018. Looking forward to reading your trip report.

Congratulations on booking the 2018 one :cool1: I'm hoping for a WBTA in the Fall, anxiously awaiting itineraries, but it will probably be several months before they're put out...

Great start Precious Pam! It is wonderful Melanie and your Bro looked after the boys. I know what you mean about kennels.

I think I'd be worried about them the whole time if they were in a kennel. Unless I was friends with the owner and knew they'd take awesome care of them. Until then, Melanie is my go to person.

That looks like a nice airport indeed! I love the John Wayne statues and the little stowaways! Nice lunch at Moes.

Those stowaways had fun getting pictures :laughing:

Great all running like clockwork. Yeah re not giving in to extra insurance they can lay it on thick.

They're terrible, push push push, almost like you're committing a crime if you don't get the extra stuff.

The lobby in the hotel is fabulous. Those Tiffany style lamps! Gorgeous.

I found out this trip the lamps were actually specially made by Tiffany for the GC. I thought that was a fabulous tidbit.

Linch looks nice. That is wonderful the loungers are like pillows of silk. The room looks really nice. We sometimes don't hear that our room is ready only to be told oh yes it was ready ages ago...

I adore that hotel. If it was closer I'd stay there all the time. Those loungers are magnificent!

Loving it so far!

Thank you :)

I found out this trip the lamps were actually specially made by Tiffany for the GC. I thought that was a fabulous tidbit.

Actually made at Tiffany! Wow great tidbit indeed. I adore Tiffany lamps. Did you manage to score any close up phptos by any chance of the details and colour of glass?

If not next time maybe!

Sorry Alison, I had to steal the box where I replied to this because when they merged the TR my box got lost.

I have so many other TRs that I am behind on! So here I am marking my spot. Will be back to read as I catch up slowly.

Welcome! :)

No worries, I'm going to probably be very slow on this one, work has been crazy, but I wanted to start it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter